Reviews for Bush Elephants
CosaBella chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love this story I've read it like 5 times!
DestinyArtist chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Update! Great story! Love the whumpage! Soooooo update! Update! Update! Rick and billy r my fav! But I love the whole team! Daddy Micheal, Mommy Casey, big brother Billy! N baby brother Rick! Im so weird! Like I said before Update soon!
Lena7142 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
I literally squealed out loud with excitement when I saw you updated.

Whump! Of Billy AND Rick! Crushing poor Rick was quite creative, and I loved the urgency and the innovation of the guys MacGyvering a chest tube for him, with Billy panicking and trying to help even as he's fading.

I'm so happy you're keeping up with this fic, and excited for more! Who is our mysterious sniper? What kind of angst will there be? You've done great things so far. :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
YAY for fic! I'm so glad you were able to update this! I keep checking and hoping and here it is!

And it certainly does not disappoint. I loved this. The whole thing is so well set up. The shot taking Billy out and the force sending him crashing into Rick. I imagine he's going to feel even more guilty once he wakes up and is able to reflect on his role in nearly killing Rick.

And nicely done with including whump to both Rick and Billy. I certainly have my preferences, but that you were able to get both in there was a stroke of genius :)

Can't wait for more!
Dr. E. Mode chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I loved this show and am so inspired to see people writing about it! Yes!
penless chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
So glad to see you're continuing! And I definitely hope you update soon. This sniper business has me all intrigued!

Great job!
Lena7142 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Aaaaaah! You can't leave it there! The boys are in peril! *flails in eager anticipation of the next chapter*

Your attention to detail in this is great, by the way. I can picture the setting beautifully in my mind, and the little bits like the ice cube cracking and the windage flag make for a vivid and realistic world.

On the edge of my seat for the next bit!
Blood Zephyr chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
That was kinda short wasn't it?
Oracle10 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Yay! Snipers are always fun, I can't wait to see how this turns out. Also, cheers for a prompt update!

Never actually saw Dreamer, so I can't comment on that... Now I wonder if I ought to.
ayjaydee chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Ohhh, the suspense! Now the question remains: Which one of them will be shot? :)

I always think of CHAOS when I watch Dreamer! Freddy looks so different, though, it's hard to tell that it's him. ;)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Good to see you continuing :)

And oh uh, things look like they're about to get interesting for the guys...

Can't wait to find out what happens!
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
love the start and billy's explanations to rick (ahem, me). please don't stop! :)

(and welcome to writing chaos!)
ayjaydee chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh, what's going to happen to poor Rick? Some whump, I hope. ;)
Good start so far. I'm interested to see where this goes.
penless chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
What a wonderful start to this fic! Your characters are lively and the dialogue sounds natural. I'm very much looking forward to your next post! Can't wait to see what you do with this story.

Oracle10 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I don't always review fanfic, but when I do it must be pretty good.

Seriously, I like where this fic is headed and I'll adore you for ever if you update regularly.