Reviews for Parking Spots and Shampoo Bottles
StellaJohnsonMaybourne chapter 16 . 8/9
wonderful
ConnieN chapter 16 . 3/8
Definitely the best clone fic written (in my humble opinion). They had their own thoughts, opinions, ideas mixed with memories. Seems like most of the stories end up with Jonathan and Sam together. I am so glad you didn't go there!
Thanks for an enjoyable read!
weezer42 chapter 16 . 2/14/2015
very enjoyable read...thank you.
LilithL2 chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
this is beautiful and i love how you make them work and mix their personalities with their old ones and when you mix the events of SG1 with their reality, making the reader know more than your own characters.
congratulations! :)
you really outdid yourself! :)
i would love to see a sequel.. :) or an epilogue! ;)
carick of hunter moon chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
Your writing has a soft voice that draws the reader into the story, catching there interest, and sweeping them up, into the tail you tell, thank you for your hard work and keep writing
Dreylin chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
I liked it. There is not enough clone fic out there.
CubsKing chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Beautiful story! Very well done!
IsabellaKatherine chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Wow! I've read quite a few Clone stories but this is definitely my favourite so far! I love the idea that just that they tried to be friends first & not just do the whole "there aren't any regs anymore so let's just jump straight into bed" thing.

Really well done, I loved it :-D
Zoser chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
I enjoyed every word, thanks.
Zoser chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
I think the reason she is so upset because he is the reason for her very existence. Not that she could make a life for her self without him but he was the reason Carter had herself cloned. Would her existence be meaningless without him?
stephenopolos chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
It's perfect. There is enough closure, I'm happy. No need to spell out all the details. I would not object to more of them but that would be a new story.
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Awesome...but im late so I can't write any more stuffs.
smithcrafter chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
It was a good story. I'd like to see a sequel to it.
StarnightSam chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Really liked this. Really liked the flow & the way you changed the characters.
Lazarus.357 chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Excellent ending...as you said, there's plenty of space for sequels or whatever. I've just enjoyed the ride. Thanks, and the "follow" will let me know if you go back to this ficton ;-)