Reviews for Parking Spots and Shampoo Bottles
LilithL2 chapter 16 . 3/11
this is beautiful and i love how you make them work and mix their personalities with their old ones and when you mix the events of SG1 with their reality, making the reader know more than your own characters.
congratulations! :)
you really outdid yourself! :)
i would love to see a sequel.. :) or an epilogue! ;)
carick of hunter moon chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
Your writing has a soft voice that draws the reader into the story, catching there interest, and sweeping them up, into the tail you tell, thank you for your hard work and keep writing
Dreylin chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
I liked it. There is not enough clone fic out there.
CubsKing chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Beautiful story! Very well done!
IsabellaKatherine chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Wow! I've read quite a few Clone stories but this is definitely my favourite so far! I love the idea that just that they tried to be friends first & not just do the whole "there aren't any regs anymore so let's just jump straight into bed" thing.

Really well done, I loved it :-D
Zoser chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
I enjoyed every word, thanks.
Zoser chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
I think the reason she is so upset because he is the reason for her very existence. Not that she could make a life for her self without him but he was the reason Carter had herself cloned. Would her existence be meaningless without him?
stephenopolos chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
It's perfect. There is enough closure, I'm happy. No need to spell out all the details. I would not object to more of them but that would be a new story.
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Awesome...but im late so I can't write any more stuffs.
smithcrafter chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
It was a good story. I'd like to see a sequel to it.
StarnightSam chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Really liked this. Really liked the flow & the way you changed the characters.
Lazarus.357 chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Excellent ending...as you said, there's plenty of space for sequels or whatever. I've just enjoyed the ride. Thanks, and the "follow" will let me know if you go back to this ficton ;-)
Audrey 1986 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
nice fic
love and petrichor chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Oh my lord, I can't even begin to explain how much of a wonderful read this is! Usually, when people write high school AU (well, it's sorta an AU in this case) in first person, it doesn't go very well which (I noticed) is the reason why most readers are turned off by the idea. But this story just makes this work really really well! The characterization on this is great. The reader can believe that these are 18-year-old clones of Jack and Sam, but it's easy to distinguish Jack and Sam from Liz and Jonathan and just kldsjfdfasljfd the plot is wonderful and the progression of the relationship is perfect aND THIS WHOLE FIC IS PERFECT SO THANK YOU FOR THIS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL READ I think you've made my whole week
ironyheartsap chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
Great fic! This was a great Clone!Fic. Very original. You did a great job with the character growth. Most stories don't show the character(s) growing and evolving but yours did. I think that was what I liked the most in this fic was that each chapter brought new revelations and changes to Liz and Jon. At the beginning Liz and Jon were just clones of their older selves and were still very much Sam and Jack but by the end Liz and Jon were their own people. And the growth was realistic; Liz and Jon didn't just stop being the clones of Samantha Carter and Jack O'Neill overnight. It took time and different events for Liz and Jon to become their own people. By the end of the story I know I personally stopped connecting Liz with Sam and Jon with Jack. They had become OCs almost (and I mean that in a good way).
I really liked how Jon and Liz became separate from Jack and Sam (as I have previously mentioned). The couple other Clone!Fics I've read were more like Jack being a teenager himself and not giving /Jon/ individuality. They usually had Jon thinking and acting pretty much the same way as the original Jack and having Jon work on getting his old life, or rather the life he remembers but belongs to Jack, back and not making the most of the second chance he has.
You also did a good job with all those more philosophical and complicated questions that go in endless circles and give you a headache. Like even if you remember doing something, like traveling through the Stargate, but you- in that body- technically never actually stepped through the Stargate does it still count and so on.
Good job as well for keeping certain characteristics that were Sam and Jack's, like all that military training. It showed that even though Jon and Liz were their own people now there were some parts of them that would always be Jack and Sam. When Jack snuck into that guys room and threatened him was a great example of that; Jon's behavior during that time was pretty much all General Jack O'Neill and not that much of Jon.
Anyway absolutely amazing job! I really enjoyed this fic. Thank you so much for sharing it with us readers!