Reviews for Parking Spots and Shampoo Bottles
weezer42 chapter 16 . 2/14
very enjoyable read...thank you.
LilithL2 chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
this is beautiful and i love how you make them work and mix their personalities with their old ones and when you mix the events of SG1 with their reality, making the reader know more than your own characters.
congratulations! :)
you really outdid yourself! :)
i would love to see a sequel.. :) or an epilogue! ;)
carick of hunter moon chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
Your writing has a soft voice that draws the reader into the story, catching there interest, and sweeping them up, into the tail you tell, thank you for your hard work and keep writing
Dreylin chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
I liked it. There is not enough clone fic out there.
CubsKing chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
Beautiful story! Very well done!
IsabellaKatherine chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Wow! I've read quite a few Clone stories but this is definitely my favourite so far! I love the idea that just that they tried to be friends first & not just do the whole "there aren't any regs anymore so let's just jump straight into bed" thing.

Really well done, I loved it :-D
Zoser chapter 16 . 4/26/2013
I enjoyed every word, thanks.
Zoser chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
I think the reason she is so upset because he is the reason for her very existence. Not that she could make a life for her self without him but he was the reason Carter had herself cloned. Would her existence be meaningless without him?
stephenopolos chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
It's perfect. There is enough closure, I'm happy. No need to spell out all the details. I would not object to more of them but that would be a new story.
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Awesome...but im late so I can't write any more stuffs.
smithcrafter chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
It was a good story. I'd like to see a sequel to it.
StarnightSam chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Really liked this. Really liked the flow & the way you changed the characters.
Lazarus.357 chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Excellent you said, there's plenty of space for sequels or whatever. I've just enjoyed the ride. Thanks, and the "follow" will let me know if you go back to this ficton ;-)
Audrey 1986 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
nice fic
love and petrichor chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Oh my lord, I can't even begin to explain how much of a wonderful read this is! Usually, when people write high school AU (well, it's sorta an AU in this case) in first person, it doesn't go very well which (I noticed) is the reason why most readers are turned off by the idea. But this story just makes this work really really well! The characterization on this is great. The reader can believe that these are 18-year-old clones of Jack and Sam, but it's easy to distinguish Jack and Sam from Liz and Jonathan and just kldsjfdfasljfd the plot is wonderful and the progression of the relationship is perfect aND THIS WHOLE FIC IS PERFECT SO THANK YOU FOR THIS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL READ I think you've made my whole week