Reviews for Leer
ec-writes chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This was greatly written. You captured Kimblee perfectly, and this is definitely a response I could see him having towards Winry.
The whole "full circle" thing was just perfect, and tying in her screams being like explosions is so Kimblee I could pee my pants.
Perfectly eerie! Great job!
Charlotte chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Please finish this story. I love this pairing. Kimblee is sexy.
SherriexKaiser chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
dang he sounds really scary
but still liked it
Charlotte chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Please finish this story I love it. I would be the first to read it. you could email me the story to
Charlotte chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I really liks this story. I have always found Kimbley to be sexy. I like bad guys I guess
charlie chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Finish the story. I LOVE THE START! Finish it please
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Kimbley's such a creeper. Great look at him.
Michiko Burel chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Whoa he's a weird one.
Possibility Girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wooow, so unusual and surprising! It is creepy and twisted, but I would dare to say in a good way! It is written so well, and it is really Kimbley-like, in character! You make the unusual "pair" seem possible on this way! And what an opening sentience! It makes you instantly surprised, which is great! And the ending just blew me off, and it takes a lot to do that!

The bad thing? It's too short! ;D Although it would make it creepier, you could really let your imagination run wild and put more description, as this was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow...Anyone find it irongic that Pride maked the comment, "That is a very nice color your suit has taken on, Kimbley."? Also, to be honest, that was kinda funny, in a twisted, domented and dark way. I know Pride would laugh his ass off if he knew/heard what Kimbley was saying.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Kimblee, you bastard.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Creeeeeepy as hell! :( Now we need some happy!
Vika chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Well that is creepy indeed. Mission accomplished! Well written too.
The Last Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I feel so dirty now...AWESOME JOB!