Reviews for Make Love, Not War
Im-NOT-aDonutWriter chapter 1 . 8/12
yes...make love, not war...if you catch my drift
Zivyx chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
I bet they all still died because of the Walpurgisnacht
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
"This time around, things went better."

Funny how such a simple sentence manages to lift one's spirit. Anyway, this was an excellent story, and a really good character exploration for the three girls involved. I'd complain about wanting more, but this was pretty much a perfect way to end the story. Congrats!
Xyzantylzethyrioses chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
Reviews should be for criticism... But I don't have any. I don't think any spelling, grammar, vocabulary, fluidity, or anything of the sort was off. This is an excellent variation on the original. Should've been canon.
ColinatorGX chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I liked this story. I really really did.

Good job!
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Damn, I wished this is how things had gone.

Very well done; your potrayal of Kyouko was particularly well-rounded; lots of people easily forget her less pleasant aspects, and the few who do keep that in mind often go too far in the opposite direction. Kudos!
xXnuhakuXx chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Nice
Hitsu4HinaEva -Hari-Sama chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
How about all my yes.
I've always wondered what would've happened had the two been more forceful with her (which I always wanted them to do! Ahhh! Sometimes, while I love her to death, she needed a slapping or two! Which I am glad to see happen!), and I like the way you have this being portrayed. All of the characters are beautifully portrayed and fleshed out while staying within their own character.
...

I really wish the anime would've turned out this way. Dx

Hari Sama
shikome kido mi chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
The character work here is excellent and it's an enjoyable read but for some reason the ending feels slightly incomplete. Maybe it's just me, wanting to see what 'better' means.
ShadowStealerr chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I really like the ending. You've got a natural talent for writing :)
Psykoakuma chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Nice job.
I found this a very good and insightful reinterpretation of Sayaka's final moments from the series. I liked the motivations, and each character remained true to herself - all the way to the end.
SmoothKaz chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I love you work, and it just getting better. You've got all of the characters' personalities down perfectly, and this is a completely plausible direction for the story to go in. I'm amazed how you can write so fast but so good at the same time.

You've gained an eager fan. Keep up the good work.
Art chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Pretty good, and glad she was saved!
TripOfDeath chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
I have to say I am loving this so far and can't wait to see the next chapter.
ShadowStealerr chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I love your characterization in this. Homura's breakdown was definitely needed, though it's surprising that she broke down in front of Sayaka. I agree with you that Homura probably envies Sayaka for all of the things she had in her life that Homura herself lacked. By the way, having Homura comment that Sayaka shouldn’t question how Kyouko gets her food was a nice touch!
Update soon please