Reviews for Imagining Liv to Live
Paori-Like-a-Boss chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Is there gona b another update? x
Amarii chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
This the same chapter from the last update
Aunt Dee94 chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Isn't this the same chapter that you updated on 8/14/2013?
DFbDFbd chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
This is intriguing. Please keep writing! I know you haven't gotten a ton of reviews, but this is a great story. The more updates, the more chances for people to read it.
DFbDFbd chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I like this. I love the, "Olivia owns a gang." line. That's hilarious, and I can totally see it. You write the Fitz-Mellie relationship really well. I can't wait to read more!
Aunt Dee94 chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this new chapter. It's a great story and I know a lot of your followers will be pleased that you are back writing again because I know I am.
Note: I couldn't leave a review of chapter 11 under the explicit version of this story because it gave it an error message.
mzlizbiz100 chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
A lot of suspense. Good story. When will you be finishing up this story?
chocolate1 chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
This is really getting very intriguing. So many different scenarios that are yet to be played out.

We all know who Fitz believed he was making love to. It is so heartbreaking that Fitz believes she's dead. When will it be revealed that she isn't? I know Liv wants to find their daughter on her own but she should get Fitz involved - he's the child's father too.
jazphace chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
Update! Update! Update!
jenwa85 chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
WOW GREAT STORY! I LOVE THE STORY IDEA.
chocolate1 chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Yew wiping the sweat off my brow yet its still hard knowing that her daughter is in a great deal of danger. Dang Abby has a mouth on her like she's Ms. Perfect; everyone makes mistakes in this life some bigger than others but sometimes Abby just needs to keep her honesty to herself. Olivia needs Fitz's help. She cannot just involve her gladiators anymore she needs bigger guns in on this. She also needs to tell Fitz the truth about their daughter regardless of how he reacts; he deserves to know everything.

Don't sweat it von. You're better than me bc it takes weeks for me to update. I have various updates running through my mind which takes a while to get fingers on keyboard. When I eventually I read and reread and reread sometimes till my head hurts and make enough changes...LOL. You are doing pretty great!
chocolate1 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Definitely still loving the imagery and how it all ties into their conversation on the bus and what it led up to...hmmm :) Say what? :O whatttt...whattt. I'm looking for an explanation regarding those last few lines but maybe I can think about a couple of reasons why this is so.
KeishaSam chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Wonderful Wonderful Writing I Love It. My favorite line "It's Positive" from Scandal began I Believe Olivia got Pregnant and that's why she left Fitz and the White House. Can't wait to find out what happened to Fitz and Liv first baby. Did she give baby up for adoption? Great story seems better than Scandal. Keep up the Good work. I am enjoying Imagining Liv to Live.
LimePalmtree chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Great chapter update. I loved the flashback ;) I am off to reread your... In My Mind... ;)
chocolate1 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
No Fitz you didn't just fall in love, you were in love from the first time the both of you met...awwww! I enjoyed your description of the tension building up between them; such true, fierce emotions running through their collective thoughts - so close yet unable because of...not being able to think, feel, breathe otherwise. Love so hard for them and yet will always be a constant as they build each other up and tear their lives apart. Please continue because I'm right there with you.