Reviews for Punishment
ThunderSphinx chapter 3 . 2/26
NOOOO! How can you end it there!? We gotta see their reactions to Rowena being back!

What will Ginny do? How will the world react!? Will Rowena take back Hogwarts!? WE NEED TO FIND OUT!

Please update soon, pretty please!
Ms Foxie chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
Please write more.
raddaraddaradda2 chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
please finish this a cliff hanger is not a ending so please put in a few more chapters
Im a guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
REKt
uzuuchi007 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Nice !
bloodyhell chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Man, you better bloody write some more, or I am going to bloody kill you, just after I find out where you live! This is absolutely fantastic!
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
When are you going to continue this one Apple?
werd me chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
nice
discb chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Well, that will be one hell of a party.
Great story btw
faneka chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
A really great start! I hope you will continue this soon.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
*snicker* I love that ending and I'm certain t hat they are about to truly set the wizarding world into further upset. It should be quite the memorable party. Be amusing if, in a follow-on, Hermione found Ron too staid and boring and asked to join them.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hot, but fun! I'm certain that Rowena can teach him enough to pleasure any gal he takes up with once he returns to his normal time.
mkeeg91 chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
awesome!

great work
John Kramer0Mark HoFFman chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Hello, apple2011. I would like to translate your fanfic "Punishment" on the Russian language, but your consent. Will you give me the right to transfer?
alien164 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Ya know I would think that he would be punished a little like getting his ass reamed by her or something like that that at least vegaly seems like a punishment