Reviews for Epitaph of Blades
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
leave it a genius hacker to pull that off zelkova must be the r:2 ver of helba
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
but where is silabus since he seems to have vanished into then are shortly after they got to the SAO-verse
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
um what happened to the 3rd guy from .hack?
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
makes since it is called the terror of death after all
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
but haseo still has hacker guys stuff and I doubt kayaba can get rid of stuff like avatars and data drain
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
this is going to be interesting
Fier66 chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
If you're seeing this. I just want to say...

WHY AREN'T YOU UPDATING THIS?!

No seriously, this is freakin' great. I love .hack/G.U. and love all the characters in it. Mix it with SAO? We;ll get an awesome fanfic with a vast amount of potential.

Honestly, I ship Haseo with both Atoli and Alkaid. Heck I think it's my all time favorite OT3. And probably the only one too. They're just...so awesome and adorable together. Both Alkaid and Atoli wedding with Haseo in G.U. is cute kawaii adorable asdfghjkl. Though the story is leaning on Alkaid, which I don't mind at all because like I said, I ship them hard. Or easier to say, I ship HaseoAlkaid, HaseoAtoli, AlkaidAtoli hard. Nyahaha.

For the chapter, I hope Haseo will wake up. The badass incarnate must show those AIDAs the power of the guy who defeated Cubia. Heh, Azure Kite in this too. A tag team with Haseo and Azure Kite would be epic. And if you add Kirito, it would be godly. (Haseo would still beat them 1 on 1 though, obviously) For Haseo's weapon, will he get his infamous scythe 'Ticking Death'?

This fic has been great so far! It will be a shame... if you were to...abandon it. (Please don't)

So yeah, this story is freakin' amazing. You must update it.

Please.
AXL999 chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Please continue this story!
The 17th Immortal chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Hmm... I would point out that the bit about the 8 Phases being designed to collect "emotional response data" is actually considered non-canonical – the data/Easter Eggs released on the Liminality DVDs was done so unofficially and by Bandai USA, not by the Japanese designers. Officially, the only reason Morganna created the Phases at all, was to use them to prevent Aura's "birth", nothing more.

That said, however, it's not impossible that they COULD possess such a function, either – one thing that is canon, is that the reason Harald Hoerwick designed Fragment (the basis of The World and Morganna) as an MMORPG was to gather data on human interaction as a whole, and then use that data as a critical part of creating Aura. (Morganna, in her growing madness, could have just repurposed parts of that programming to serve as the eight Phases.)

Still, as a plot point for this fic, it makes more sense than most other ideas I can think of. And more to the point, it fulfills its intended purpose flawlessly: preventing Haseo from becoming a Boring Invincible Hero, by using and abusing Skeith's power.

And you're right: that IS the most adorable restraining bolt I have ever seen. Go, Yui!
Det-Kaguya chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Your story is really well thought out and written. I hope you continue it at some point.
Bobywhy chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Why isn't Haseo in his Xth form I think it's called. The one in white with dual guns.
ZERO chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Still no chapter 12 yet?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
When will this be updated. Its really good.
Maxxus Herald chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
It's been over a year since this story updated. A real shame... There simply aren't enough good .hack/ stories out there. As for .hack/ crossovers, I do believe this is the only good one I've ever found. I hope you pick up writing Epitaph of Blades again sometime in the near future.

... That is all.

-Maxxus Herald
tphod chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
It is a small think that I could help but note. The highest level I have seen in SAO is 96 (kirito, floor 100th before the final boss), it might be best if you reduced the levels a bit unless you want to use .hack levels witch is fine except haseo whose level is ready for the final boss from the get go.