Reviews for The Rose
cxrclet chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
This hasn't ended, right? Cause I have so many questions! XD

One of them; what the bloody hell is Lucius' sexual preference exactly that involves muggles? I'm afraid my ever innocent mind, ahem, didn't get the gist. So if you could spell it out... That would be grand lol.

Now...I love Sarah! Just as much as I love Cindy from your other story "Three Wishes". I am rather fond of you and your stories, though admittedly I have only read a couple of your work I assure you I have not finished going through your archive.

The Rose holds a fascinating concept, and the narrative pace is definitely endearing! I love the idea of Lucius having this obsession with Sarah, and I'm not only saying that because I, myself, have an obsession with him, and I would like to know as to why he does so. To what end? Is Severus right that Lucius' interest in Sarah is carnal than anything else?

There is something satisfying, I find, in watching a man who was basically raised getting everything he could ever want be denied something - I can easily see why someone like Lucius would be obsessed in attaining said something, though in this case; someone.

Please continue this story. It would such a pity to abandon it, it has such a great plot - and dare I say the betrothal law is a far more interesting alternative to the marriage law, especially the magic binding part of it. It's obviously unfortunate for those concern, but as a reader I am curious.

Thank you for this amazing work and I look forward to hearing from you.
QueenMagic1917 chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
Awwww! So sweet! I loved every bit of your story but I wish you would have given a proper closure to the Lucius side-plot(maybe something from Lucius' POV, showing his malicious side, maybe :P).
Overall, it was an enjoyable read!
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
Awwwwe! That was super cute! Loved it!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
D'ah! So cute. Makes me want to read about what these two get up to as Potter gets closer to defeating Voldemort. XD
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
If Sarah is so happy with Severus, then why does she keep making comments about how good Blaise would be as a partner? That gets me confused.
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Aww, this is just positively adorable! I love the progression of their relationship and Sarah's Valentine's Day gifts each year! Just so cute! 3

Love the story! Very well written and just absolutely creative and full of fluffy goodness. :D
Yeghishe chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Lovely, I just knew he saved them! That is exactly the sort of sentimental romantic thing I would do. ;]
Yeghishe chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
I wonder what will happen when valentines day comes again. :] And just what is Lucius playing at?
Yeghishe chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Snape seems to be capitulating rather quickly. What bumps could be coming on the road ahead?
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Since I have already read the beginnings of the companion piece to this I am looking forward for this to tide me over until you update. :]
Good start. I wonder how long it will be until he finds out.
Black Phantom of the Shadows chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
That is just so sweet! I love this story. I really hope that this is not the end of the story and that there will be more than this.

Signed,
B.P.
QOP chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
Aww, this was such a cute, beautiful, sweet story. I loved it!
EraKnight chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
That was really cute! I'm very happy that the roses weren't a joke because I always wanted Severus to have a happy ending!
thesituation016 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
This was so beautiful. Best Severus story i have ever read.
The Yoshinator chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Awwwwwwww. SO SWEET! Thank you so much for writing this.