Reviews for An Incomplete Potter Collection
Love it
Carol542 chapter 22 . 9/11
Love it
Biblio388 chapter 36 . 9/1
I can kind of see why you didn't want something like this but it is still a good read. The impact of something like this is rarely considered, so it is more monumental when it does occur.
Biblio388 chapter 30 . 9/1
I think this is my second favorite of this story type. I am totally behind Matsu's ideas for the ones hurting her ashikabi.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 45 . 8/29
Biblio388 chapter 15 . 8/28
Really intriguing idea. I like what you have implemented so far and really enjoyed reading this.
Biblio388 chapter 11 . 8/27
Thoroughly amusing and well written.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 8/26
Very cool. They are an adorable couple. I am also happy to see her paired with an age appropriate partner.
jcampbellohten chapter 45 . 8/16
Luna literally just told him it would not be rude for Harry to cancel the contract but it would be rude for her to do so, and his response is, "but if it's rude for you to do it, why do you want me to be rude by doing it?" Because it's not rude for you to do it, silly! Smh.
jcampbellohten chapter 44 . 8/16
I like this. I like the fusion of settings, with wand lore and stuff. The reason for Illya going to Hogwarts made me lol. I expected Illya to be a first-year, and given this doesn't go anywhere, there's no reason to make her share classes with Harry & co. The incest, especially given that in this setting it isn't even technically-not-incest-because-Sakura's-been-genetically-altered, is a bit squicky and makes the argument about excluding Illya partly based on Shirou being her adoptive brother fall flat. It isn't necessary to drive the plot, either, so I have to assume it's just a 'ship you like.

P.S. The holy grail war has a "prize," not a "price."
jcampbellohten chapter 43 . 8/16
I enjoyed this concept a lot, especially the places where the new power provides an alternate explanation for canon character traits (that's mostly Ron, I think) and the interactions of their powers. I'm curious of what's the basis for Ginny's potential futures being so much more wildly varied than the other children's.
jcampbellohten chapter 41 . 8/16
I appreciate and like he fridge logic chapter.
jcampbellohten chapter 31 . 8/10
[What's in a Name?] is fantastic. I kind of want that one as a separate drabble so I can favorite it.
jcampbellohten chapter 19 . 8/3
Alternate interpretations are my favorite kind of fan fiction, so I much like _Objects in the Rear-view Mirror._
1,356 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »