Reviews for The blue rose
BUHtter chapter 10 . 8/26
Great! I'm only on chapter 9 and this fanfic is awesome!
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 5/22
love thor/loki so cant wait to read this!
MJ chapter 24 . 3/22
And by the way... I will stalk your bio. So, expect more rewievs from me.
Love u
MJ chapter 24 . 3/22
I'm just so so so sad ;-;
I love this story I don't want it to end 3
I want to thank u for share your story with us ily
MJ chapter 8 . 3/21
O M G
Can I tell you something? I loveeeee this story.
I'm a larry shipper, so I read a lot of fanfiction and I know for sure that its hard to find a good one, really hard, because at least in my fandom, the girls write about rape and violence and them think that that is a love story 3 *sobs*
But Thor, in you fanfic, he is just perfect, like reeeeally perfect, being patient and thinking about loki's feelings all the time. Wow.
I just love you would you marry me?

Forgive my grammar. I don't speak english very well. Oh, but I can understand english very well (yeah, I dont know whats wrong with me)

I don't know if you still read the reviews of this story, but I hope you do

Bye!
FangirlYaoiLover chapter 23 . 2/15
you should make a sequal about loki's and thor's life when having kids and the pregnancy of loki.
Leslie Rebeka B.S.L chapter 24 . 12/16/2015
OMgosh! I was diying to read something just like this, fluffy with a little angst, arranged marriage,everybody happy! Great in lows Frigga and Oddin! It's just perfect! Thank you.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
OH MY GAWWWWD *SQUEALS* I read your 'warning' and I fell in love. Because there's so much (too much) angst in this fandom, and all I wanted with a nice sweet story without sadness.
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 24 . 7/3/2015
The last chapter was probably my favorite
LadyTeldra chapter 23 . 6/16/2015
-juices face in hands- Just so you know, now every time it storms, I'm going to have this terrible little thought that it's Thor having sex. I don't know whether to curse you to the seven pits or thank you... and I live in Florida...
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 24 . 1/13/2015
This was great
Deanie.Winchester chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
wonderful! simply wonderful! amazingly job
mxn1fan chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
FANTASTIC! I hope you get this reference. XD
PeaceHeather chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Thor may think he's being cute, but when Loki asks him to let go of hoods hand and he refuses, even though Loki is embarrassed and uncomfortable, that is deeply inconsiderate and humiliating for Loki. Establishing his dominance and getting Loki to do whatever Thor wants is not a sign of love.
MissLightBright chapter 24 . 7/30/2014
Aww, well that was a good ending! Great story!