Reviews for Knight Shift
kirk2010 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Just getting caught up on this wonderful gem of a story you wrote. It was wonderfully put together, and I loved the kind of power that FLAG grew to, yet it needed no backstory or explanation all the same. This was a great KARR story with such a human twist on the car we love to hate, but at the very end, the same old KARR. Wonderful job :)
Melody Phoenix chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
I love the end. I can totally see Karr getting all annoyed at something like that. Sad to see it finished though, I liked it. Any possibility of a sequel? ;)
trekkifulron chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
This was a cool story I liked it. A sequel would be a fun read, perhaps a fun write as well.
InuJoey chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
This is very good. Thank you for finishing it.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
This is still very good. Keep it going if you can.
InuJoey chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
In the original Devon Miles asumed KARR was destroyed. Thats why He never said anything about it before.
InuJoey chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
YAY! This is good.
Melody Phoenix chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
I like this story a lot. :) I have a strange that feeling Michael and Kitt will show up just in time to find Karr and Violet... can't wait to see everyone's reactions. I want to know how it's going to end!
lynn from pa chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
wow...i wonder what is happening next and even trying to figure that password myself
Teddy chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Enjoyed the chapter, and will Brat live?
Lexibob1 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Yay! I am sooooooo happy to see the next chapter up. :)
Knight5273 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Quite the intense situation you have here. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
I love this so much lol PLEASE keep going! I love Karr!
Esidara chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Talk about being between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea! Death due to noxious gas or entrusting your life to KARR, an entity hardly renowned for his benevolence. I don't envy her for having to make this decision.
lexibob1 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Even though this story isn't related to your other ones, it's just as awesome. Please hurry and update! :)