Reviews for Millennium Asylum
KisaraTheDragonCharm chapter 5 . 4/23
Can you update this soon or is it like discontinued?
Opin88 chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
I just found this and I must say that I'm a little upset that you're not updating this anymore. It was really good! I understand that something must have happened, though, so it's okay.
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS SO AMAZING!
shadowwolfoffire chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Looking forward to more chapters of this story if you are still doing it
lemerly chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Ok kaiba is a douche! Haha I'm loving this story soooo please update soon it's really good :p
GayBabies chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
This is so good! Please update soon!
BloodyRose2016 chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
I am loving this!
Neko chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I like your stories they're so well written
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Damn. Fucking Tea. *shoots in leg, and chops off hair, runs over with tank, breaks arms and ribs, stabs in stomach, pours gasoline all over her and sets on fire* done! :D
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Bahahaha! Yami, "It was amazing what you could do with a simple thing as a card." xD BEST QUOTE EVER! xD oh Ra, I laughed so hard, Yami, freaking egotistical bastard xD but I love him.

Are the stone thingies real?! Cuz I want one!
MonaLisa20 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
This story looks very interesting. I've certainly never read anything like this before! Can't wait to see what happens next!
dovekot chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
BE: Holy Magicarp I love this story so much! It really makes me happy to see such awesome talent with writing!

Krii: It makes you happy just seeing the word 'Bakura'. But yes, you have an amazing talent as a writer!

BE: Hey! I just enthusiastic about reading. *glares*

Krii&BE: We hope you write more soon!
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Yay! Damn, I wish this was real, I'd most likely be sent there! xD not even kidding, I scare everyone with what I say sometimes...and I'm violet, but you already know all this! :D
dovekot chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
BE: *squee* I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER GAHHHH! I cannot get over how awesomely this is wrote! Thankfully Krii won't be joining us this review, eh. Yugi is adorable! And Marik is as awesome as ever and you do an amazing job of writing Ryou and Bakura!
dovekot chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
BE: And then the chapter was updated and I screamed like a fangirl who had read some super fluff! That was badass, Eheheheehe, Malik is freaking crazy, but awesome crazy!

Krii: I think you wrote Malik and Marik really well, and got the Bakura/Ryou awesome as well! We hope you update soon!

BE: *rolls around on the floor* FANGIRL MODE ACTIVATE AHAHAHAHAAH!