Reviews for Lionheart
Night of Shadows' Embrace chapter 4 . 1/24
Freaking love this. I want more! It's been a long time since you've updated, though, so I think it's a bit unreasonable to think this is ongoing... unless it is? I really hope you continue!
alice chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
I loved it so much! It's a nice new take on the story, i would be delighted if you kept updating it!
mememoll chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
The storyline of the game always seemed weak to me. Your story is the way it should have been. This makes much more sense. It's a wonderful story, please continue.
review chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I hadn't expected to find any well-written pieces in such a small genre. Imagine my surprise, then, when this turned out to be so much *fun* to find!

I like that Elliot has a personality beyond just "in love with Rose." Dead parents are a quick way to a characterization that has potential to grow; he might grow resentful of the kingdom his father died for, or he might devote himself to following in Lady Grey's footsteps (evil is genetic!) or he might turn out to be the only reason that Rose stays on the light side. It is a good foundation for a story.

Ben is another character with potential. He has a backstory, which sometimes is the hardest thing to fill in. The Bloodstone connection might be the way that we find Reaver, so he can be an important plot point, and the way Elliot handles his presence will set the tone for Elliot and Rose's relationship for the rest of the story. So that is promising!

One characterization that needs a little work is Rose herself. Beyond the fact that she likes her brother and dislikes formal dress, there isn't a lot I know about her. When she thought about switching from "gypsy" to "princess," was that a transition she makes often? Or does she just hate court formality altogether? The story about Hobbe hunting would be a counterexample, but in order to really make independence/adventurism a defining character trait I will want to see that anecdote in its entirety, instead of just being told about it.

That is one area that will improve as you write more. I am excited to see what you can do as you move out of exposition and into the action/relationships of the present. You will be able to move some of the action out from peoples' minds and into their behavior. Keep writing and make sure to really define how each character will react/speak in response to any given situation. This is definitely going on my list of stories to obsessively check for updates.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Loving this so far, can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
TheKaylester chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Lovin' this so far. The emotions and thoughts of the characters just keep it going and leaving me (along with many other people I am sure) anticipating the next line. Keep up the good work!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
This is a really good start, and I'm looking forwards to more :) Are you going to have Rose be kept as innocent of everything as she is in the game?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Ooooh, I love this! Poor Logan never gets much love in fics, so this is fabulous. Can't wait to see how Reaver reacts to an arrest warrant lol. I hope Logan's guards are wearing bullet proof armor XD
TheRedDragonEnforcer4 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
i look forward to more of your story :DDDDD i love logan!