Reviews for Nuances of Laundry
Dragxon chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
it's weird i'm starting to get annoyed at how much better you are at writing romances that everyone else is
Wings of Reparation chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Huh...Ayano with Miyuki. I would have never thought of that.
HumanKnotGirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
All in all, I enjoyed this story. I'd never really considered a MisaoxMiyuki pairing; after all, as you pointed out, the two girls are very different people. Still, you managed to create a series of events that tied together well, and the way you worded it was very poetic. All in all, it's a great story. Now, some criticisms:

- There is a bit of POV confusion during the scene with Misao returning with a bruised hand. I couldn't connect why Ayano accused Kagami of having a secret plan when it was inevitably Konata who was pulling the strings. The details there could be a little more fleshed out to help it make more sense.

- Considering that only 2/3 of this story took place between Ayano and Miyuki, it did feel like their first kiss was a bit rushed. Its not apparent how much time had passed since the bathhouse incident or really what transpired during that incident. A bit more fleshing out between the two points could provide subtext leaning toward the relationship, with the kiss being the finisher.

All in all, it's great but rushed. I'd give it a B and would definitely like to see more.
Redline57 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I liked this a lot! It made me smile, excellent job!
SiFi270 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Have I ever mentioned that you're one of the main reasons I consider Sweden to be the best country ever?

That said, have you ever considered a story that pairs Miyuki and Patty? I may have suggested it to you before, but that's because I find the pairing strangely appealing, plus it seems like the kind of thing you'd write.
Ivory Bill Woodpecker chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Favorited. These pairings are a bit off-beat without veering into crack territory.

I also liked the hints of past events in the Misao/Ayano friendship, particularly the amateur-haircut incident. _
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
You know this one shot was good until I read the last part of the story.

"All in all, when they parted for the last time, Ayano wondered if Konata wasn't actually a goddess of either prophecy or love, and if she should be treated with some degree of reverence in the future."

"She knew with certainty though, that Miyuki was her goddess, and that that was infinitely better."

I don't know but the way you ended this one shot with these lines was just perfect. Definitely my favorite part of this ficlet.

This entire one-shot was just a treat to read from beginning to end. Your prose is well done and the one-shot flowed really well. I could tell that a period of time had passed from when Miyuki and Ayano met in the laundry mat to the end of the fic but I like how you kept that mostly vague. Makes us think.

The beginning could have been a bit more fleshed out. I would have loved to read some dialogue between the two girls and actually have to experience a bit of awkwardness considering the two hardly know each other. But other than that this was a great one shot.
stealthmomo chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Yay. This was satisfying on so many levels. Not the least of which is a story focusing on two underused characters. I like it a lot.

A totally organic set up. nothing was forced. all in all masterfully done. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

peacepeace
Smusher6 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
O_O

*claps respectfully*

This was very well done. I'd say almost artistic even, especially with some of the descriptors at the end.

I've been in a writing slump lately, but I think reading this has reminded me of just why I love fanfiction so very much. I can't thank you enough for helping me get back on track! I feel like I could update a million times now!

Anyways, this was a very nice story, and I thank you very much for it.

P.S. I hope I didn't come off as too dramatic here. There's been some heavy stuff in my life distracting me from writing and this really was a great pick-me-up. Thank you.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Well, well, soldier...

HOO-RRAH! 1ยบ review EVAR, btches!

Now...what is this I don't even...?!

O.O

Wow. THIS pairing sure as Hell came out of left field! LOL

This was AW3SOME!

A simple chance encounter between Ayano and Miyuki triggered a lovely little flag, and the pieces just fell into place. (Very Evil Smirk)
Misao and Kagami was sweet and funny, ESPECIALLY after Misao pointed out that lovely li'l make-out session with Konata and Tsukasa! X3
And then, the stars of this story, Ayano and Miyuki. Oh dear, THAT was...*A* Too damn sweet for words! *O*

Great work, Marine! Keep these oddball pairing stories comin'!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!