Reviews for Illusions
Islandgirl4evR chapter 37 . 6/23
I love sentence about the snow on the roof & the fire in the furnace. Too cute!
Islandgirl4evR chapter 24 . 6/23
That was soooo sweet!
Mr Darcy Fan chapter 24 . 5/19
I love it, what a cute way for him to say I love you...hearts and flowers (and the beach)
yankeerose chapter 24 . 4/18
rustyarbor50 chapter 18 . 4/10
The song that comes to mind when I think of them is Thank you by LedZeplin,its so beautiful...little drops of rain whispers on the pane tears of love lost in the days go love is strong til there is no we shall go until we die
Mitzi1958 chapter 18 . 2/28
Love the chapter, love the story! Song(s) easy 1) Madness by Muse! I swear someone in his family must have read the books and told Matt Bellemy about them and he wrote this! I am so surprise it isn't in the movie but the soundtrack for the movie is awesome! Best soundtrack I have heard in a long time! 2) Closer by Nine Inch Nails! I think of Christian with all his 15 subs and early on in the relationship with Ana. Let's face it Christian was a dominant man who're who only wanted to fuck you like an animal! No two ways about it. Waiting for the next chapter. I am reviewing chapter 18 and Ana is only beginning to have to deal with the crazies of fifty's world.
myimagination2012 chapter 88 . 1/28
I loved how you killed and dealt with all the villains so fast. Its an awesome story! _
beatrice1975 chapter 88 . 1/27
myimagination2012 chapter 28 . 1/27
God!I hate Jack_
myimagination2012 chapter 12 . 1/27
Wow everything's happening soooooooooooo fast! Its different !
Carol222 chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
Jeez, Ana, that was a little harsh, using foul language at Christian when you know how possessive he is. I know love is new to you, but no need to humiliate him.
Carol222 chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
Just now starting onIllusions. Nice smooth writing, condensing and adding your own clever twist to the trilogy. Love all of your works, Sherry. Carol
Carol222 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Sherry, just found this story. Already I can tell it will be as good as any you have written. I like the premise of deja vu.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 88 . 7/28/2014
What a lovely ending! I love all the kids being so close I age! Great story!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 86 . 7/28/2014
Guess the stress just got to Mia and she said fuck it! Bahahahaha!