Reviews for Illusions
She's always so short tempered and quick with the f. u.! I'm surprised he doesn't dump her.
Dom is masculine, short for Dominant. Domme, is feminine, short for Dominatrix. You really should read some BDSM stories before you write them, so you know what you are talking about.
deborah chapter 88 . 7/18
such a emotional journey with all the greys and wonderfully written
malugargula chapter 88 . 7/12
Really great ficand beautiful
Although Carrick's death made me really sad
kushka chapter 88 . 1/10
Good story
Crystal chapter 44 . 11/5/2015
Elena getting her heart broken at 18 does not excuse her pedophilia.
Finding my voice 84 chapter 88 . 10/15/2015
Amazing story! Love the Veronica Mars reference!
Islandgirl4evR chapter 37 . 6/23/2015
I love sentence about the snow on the roof & the fire in the furnace. Too cute!
Islandgirl4evR chapter 24 . 6/23/2015
That was soooo sweet!
Mr Darcy Fan chapter 24 . 5/19/2015
I love it, what a cute way for him to say I love you...hearts and flowers (and the beach)
yankeerose chapter 24 . 4/18/2015
rustyarbor50 chapter 18 . 4/10/2015
The song that comes to mind when I think of them is Thank you by LedZeplin,its so beautiful...little drops of rain whispers on the pane tears of love lost in the days go love is strong til there is no we shall go until we die
Mitzi1958 chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
Love the chapter, love the story! Song(s) easy 1) Madness by Muse! I swear someone in his family must have read the books and told Matt Bellemy about them and he wrote this! I am so surprise it isn't in the movie but the soundtrack for the movie is awesome! Best soundtrack I have heard in a long time! 2) Closer by Nine Inch Nails! I think of Christian with all his 15 subs and early on in the relationship with Ana. Let's face it Christian was a dominant man who're who only wanted to fuck you like an animal! No two ways about it. Waiting for the next chapter. I am reviewing chapter 18 and Ana is only beginning to have to deal with the crazies of fifty's world.
myimagination2012 chapter 88 . 1/28/2015
I loved how you killed and dealt with all the villains so fast. Its an awesome story! _
beatrice1975 chapter 88 . 1/27/2015