Reviews for Illusions
Mitzi1958 chapter 18 . 2/28
Love the chapter, love the story! Song(s) easy 1) Madness by Muse! I swear someone in his family must have read the books and told Matt Bellemy about them and he wrote this! I am so surprise it isn't in the movie but the soundtrack for the movie is awesome! Best soundtrack I have heard in a long time! 2) Closer by Nine Inch Nails! I think of Christian with all his 15 subs and early on in the relationship with Ana. Let's face it Christian was a dominant man who're who only wanted to fuck you like an animal! No two ways about it. Waiting for the next chapter. I am reviewing chapter 18 and Ana is only beginning to have to deal with the crazies of fifty's world.
myimagination2012 chapter 88 . 1/28
I loved how you killed and dealt with all the villains so fast. Its an awesome story! _
beatrice1975 chapter 88 . 1/27
WOW! JUST LOVE IT...
myimagination2012 chapter 28 . 1/27
God!I hate Jack_
myimagination2012 chapter 12 . 1/27
Wow everything's happening soooooooooooo fast! Its different !
Carol222 chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
Jeez, Ana, that was a little harsh, using foul language at Christian when you know how possessive he is. I know love is new to you, but no need to humiliate him.
Carol222 chapter 12 . 8/2/2014
Just now starting onIllusions. Nice smooth writing, condensing and adding your own clever twist to the trilogy. Love all of your works, Sherry. Carol
Carol222 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Sherry, just found this story. Already I can tell it will be as good as any you have written. I like the premise of deja vu.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 88 . 7/28/2014
What a lovely ending! I love all the kids being so close I age! Great story!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 86 . 7/28/2014
Guess the stress just got to Mia and she said fuck it! Bahahahaha!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 85 . 7/28/2014
I'm glad Jose wasnt working for Hyde. I hope he finds peace.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 84 . 7/28/2014
No. Please tell me Jose hasn't teamed up with Hyde. Oh man Ana's going to be devastated! I think Hyde has now escaped. That someone on the inside and Jose on the outside are helping him and the victor didnt actually kill him.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 83 . 7/28/2014
I don't know if I trust this. Is Hyde really dead?
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 82 . 7/28/2014
Is Hyde planning an escape? Or is he out for some reason? There's always the possibility of an accomplice. Also I you didn't in this story maybe in others you can have Christian explain to Ana that even if there isn't anything major happening as the wife of a multibillionaire she's always going to be a target to get to him in some way. From subs like Nina to kidnappers taking her or Teddy for money. It's always going to be a necessity for her to have at least Sawyer with her.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 81 . 7/28/2014
Lol. Great minds and all that. I know Mia is worried about another miscarriage but she needs to remember that hers wasnt because she couldn't carry the baby it was because of the trauma from the accident. It's not impossible but highly unlikely that she'll miscarry again.