Reviews for Unwavering Sky
Anidi chapter 13 . 4/8
That was EPIC. I don't know if u are still checking these reviews, in case u are, u really should continuecthis fix.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Hell Fire chapter 1 . 1/27
I got lost in the first chapter already and have no idea what’s going on.
Mana's Cinder chapter 13 . 12/19/2017
Why did you abandon this story? It was interesting. I can't say I really like the direction it was taking in the last couple of chapters, but I still wanted to see how the story ended.

As for what I didn't like, you kept making Naruto more broken and inconsistent for the sake of increasing the drama. It didn't really seem necessary. For example, the scroll about his "experiments". That's clearly just to kill any trust Miya had in him and want him gone. It also seemed uncharacteristic, at least until recent chapters where you've been making him increasingly callous. Like, aggressively so without any real impetus. If anything, you'd think he'd be less uncaring since winging a pair of Sekirei.

There's also the fact that I really wanted to see him and Miya fall in love, but I guess that's just wishful thinking on my part. Miya is my favorite character in Sekirei.

As for what I liked, I was enjoying the brokenness he had earlier in the story when it was more of an emotional thing rather than a "he's barely human and treats people like toys and experiments for his boredom". His inability to detach himself completely and desire to help in spite of other desire of wanting to reduce the pain he feels from said attachments was fitting for the story where he's surrounded by aliens who are predisposed to intense love and strong attachments. The more asshole side of him you've been rubbing in all of their faces, on the other hand, doesn't really fit too well.

I also think that adding stuff from other anime (like xxHOLIC) is a bad idea. It complicates the story needlessly and makes things more muddied. Like, this whole dimension witch thing who cursed Naruto and I assume is also who Miya talked to at the end of the chapter. I think it would have been better that Miya and Naruto worked through their problems together instead of having to rely on a mysterious outsider butting into her/their business. But then, if I were writing this story, that whole thing with the "experiment" scroll never would have happened in the first place, because it feels like a mistake to add to the story. It shifts too much in a way that isn't really helpful to the overall narrative. Assuming the narrative is about Naruto becoming more human once again, learning to trust, finding love, helping the Sekirei, etc.

This is probably my second time reading this story and for the second time I enjoy the story immensely until the last 2-3 chapters culminating with the massively boner killing events that happen in this chapter where it feels like you're stealing the parts of the story I really liked and ran away.

It doesn't help that this is the chapter you abandoned the story on, so there'll never be any sort of meaningful conclusion to the situation. It's been over four years, after all. You haven't posted anything at all in over a year as well. Man, I feel kind of depressed about this story again. Most of the others that are similar to this become shitty meme stories where Naruto is a joke and Miya is either a sexless, prudish hater, or is simply not Miya at all and is just a purple-haired random Sekirei who jumps Naruto's dick because he's so irresistible like that. I want to read a proper romance where they have their struggles but ultimately come together because their feelings for each other outweigh their flaws.

"What have you got in there that's worth living for?"
"Trueee Looooove"

To blave.
Tathamet chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
This is a really good story, and I do hope you continue writing soon.
Norspherato chapter 5 . 9/29/2017
I love the interactions that go between naruto and the tenants of izumo. It reminds me of a bit of "married with children" were all family members got shots in, but everyone was in on the joke.
The AN about Females and all that. I dont think its western viewers that should be seen as the source of this, unless western means more then Europe and Americas. Im sure if a middle eastern viewer, a place where religious views are strict as all get out. The "putting in place" would be much more sever. Though not all would share this view there either. Really its just a holes being a holes. I love where your going with this and am looking forward to finishing it.
Nihatclodra chapter 13 . 9/20/2017
That... was an unnecessarily depressing chapter...
trex0428 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Lol only happens in anime when someone you just met slaps you with a frying pan srsly fuck that bitch and btw how the hell did he got knockout by a frying pan i can understand if he got flung away but not getting unconcious
Blake2020 chapter 13 . 6/25/2017