Reviews for Unwavering Sky
Monster King chapter 12 . 3/23
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON v
Madara339 chapter 13 . 3/1
i cannot follows the story im in looop with naruto story/his history
Shalk Zailackar chapter 13 . 1/7
I am kind of sad that the story seems to end here. I have found this to be an adventure to remember. As Kuro and Kishi you both have a captivating ability to write an interesting story with flashes of emotion. This story has made me very curious to see how the events of the story would change Naruto as different people leave a mark on his soul.

I also would like to thank you for the life lessons embedded into the story. Thank you and have a blessed life.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 8 . 1/7
Wow, for some reason that song created a reaction upon reading it. As soon as I read the first line my whole body from the head on to my toes began tingling.
BOOM chapter 12 . 1/2
NO MORE MR. KNIFE GUY!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 13 . 12/22/2016
Another good soldier fallen in the trenches from abandonment of the muses. Low how the mighty are fallen! Another superlative work.
Monster King chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
Good story i really liked it just hope that you finish it eventually.
Dkadarkness chapter 13 . 10/4/2016
Are you abandoning this storyyyyy?!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
It's a shame that your idiot brother didn't die. Heaven knows that we could do with less scummy idiots like the two of you.

You're utter garbage. Get the fuck off my planet.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
Your culture is garbage if you think domestic abuse is "tongue in cheek".

There's a reason why the Japanese are dying out. Good riddance.
Jonny Walker chapter 13 . 8/9/2016
i hope you find motivation and time to continue this
Thiefsama chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I'm reading this long after you first wrote it, but it's good.

I really thought it was Kakashi; I was pretty happy about it, too. I've never seen a Kakashi/Sekirei fanfic that was any good and this promised to be good.

But Naruto is okay I guess.
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 13 . 7/11/2016
Continue?
zeen121 chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
Already seen the 'Joe Lawyer' response and I really don't have a problem with Miyo character. However why is it that she automatically attacks Naruto without giving him a chance to explain himself when a 'stranger' claimed he did something but not when Minato brought home a little kid. It's kinda like sending someone to jail for a crime, rather they actually did it or not, and then when they're in jail ask them if they committed the crime. I'm also confused as to why Akitsu was mad when she was with him, was it because someone else was trying to claim 'her' Ashikabi and if so why wouldn't she just be mad at Kaho?
1,741 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »