Reviews for Unwavering Sky
Dkadarkness chapter 13 . 10/4
Are you abandoning this storyyyyy?!
It's a shame that your idiot brother didn't die. Heaven knows that we could do with less scummy idiots like the two of you.

You're utter garbage. Get the fuck off my planet.
Your culture is garbage if you think domestic abuse is "tongue in cheek".

There's a reason why the Japanese are dying out. Good riddance.
Jonny Walker chapter 13 . 8/9
i hope you find motivation and time to continue this
Thiefsama chapter 1 . 7/17
I'm reading this long after you first wrote it, but it's good.

I really thought it was Kakashi; I was pretty happy about it, too. I've never seen a Kakashi/Sekirei fanfic that was any good and this promised to be good.

But Naruto is okay I guess.
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 13 . 7/11
zeen121 chapter 5 . 7/8
Already seen the 'Joe Lawyer' response and I really don't have a problem with Miyo character. However why is it that she automatically attacks Naruto without giving him a chance to explain himself when a 'stranger' claimed he did something but not when Minato brought home a little kid. It's kinda like sending someone to jail for a crime, rather they actually did it or not, and then when they're in jail ask them if they committed the crime. I'm also confused as to why Akitsu was mad when she was with him, was it because someone else was trying to claim 'her' Ashikabi and if so why wouldn't she just be mad at Kaho?
VJH chapter 13 . 7/6
I kown you guys do not have alot of free time but I was wondering if you are going to be updating this story and if so when. I really hope you are not abandoning it because it was one of the better crossover using these two anime. I hope to hear back from you with good news soon.
Eien no henko chapter 13 . 6/25
Man when will this get updated its soo... Good
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 3 . 5/21
This story is very interesting. I especcially like how you incorperated Yuuko in this story. I also find Seo's characterization interesting. And how Naruto is not stupidly apathetic or overpowered but instead traditional.

I really like how Takehito is characterized, and his early days well-written. If only there were more Takehito fics. And more Take/Miya. I totally ship those two. This funeral scene reminds me of Natsume Yuujinchou. The part where he was unwanted. ...OK, know I want to see a Sekirei/Yuujinchou story where Takashi is Takehito. It sounds really interesting. And the plot would really change, no? If he never died...
SilverGoldo chapter 11 . 5/5
That sudden twist - of how Naruto has been walking into MBI and literally writting down what he's doing - was epic! It was really funny and I think that's my most favourite part of this story so far
shintablack chapter 13 . 5/3
I hope you continue this as well after End Game Version R. its finally getting interesting! i hope we get more back story too! awesome story as always
This is awesome.i love it
Azaira chapter 13 . 4/1
Yea, I am kinda glad it ended at this chapter.
Up until here, I really liked the story, even Naruto's insanity.
But then you kinda turned Naruto into a bastard.
DarkBlight chapter 1 . 2/19
I've been following your stories for a few years now. I absolutely loved your writing style with the third iteration of End Game Version R. When I reread this older story of yours, I'm amazed on how far you both have improved in skill as writers. So here I am hoping to see a rewrite or a continuation at least for this great story too someday.
1,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »