Reviews for Eternity Was in Our Eyes
elzi13 chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
i just recently found your story and have found that you write very well. I must say though I am very dissapointed that you don't seem to be continuing this fanfic as it is interesting, well written and unique. So please consider continuing this story? It'd mean a ton thanks :)
looneyshazza chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Pleaseeee update! I absolutely hate cliff hangers!
boogalooshrimp123 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
i just came across this story the other day... my goodness it's wonderful! I hope you update soon, i love this story :)
i went crazy chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Ugghh this story's sooo good! Love how you brought Sean in the story, like I enjoy you include characters from the old generation of degrassi. And I just knew Eli was gonna volunteer! Aha anyway, fantastic story, can't wait to see what happens next! :D
degrassian4ever chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
I love it so far! This fanfiction is different from others. Its a goods thing. I love that its from the 1800s. Anyway keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter ;D
sundayxmorningx chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Oh no, they're slowly prepping for war! Great use of Sean Cameron, by the way. It only seems fitting that he would be the one in charge of this situation. Ugh, what is this going to mean for Jake/Katie and Eli/Clare? Just when things were going well for them, a war is about to start. It was nice of Gracie to stay by Clare's side and make sure she was ok. I'm totally on board with Katie/Clare/Gracie friendship. I'm definitely interested to see how the prepping of the war and the actual war will affect their friendships/relationships.
sundayxmorningx chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
I really enjoyed that this chapter consisted only of their journal entries. It gives the readers a bit more of an insight in their personalities. Clare is so sweet with her gushing about Jake and Katie's soon-to-be-engagement and I like that she thinks about herself for a quick second (regarding her birthday) then feels slightly bad about it. Eli seems to be so caring towards Clare and so eager to learn more about her. He's quite the gentleman. Nice interaction between Jake and Eli, too. Thankfully, Jake approves of Eli and is helping the two of them stay in touch.
sundayxmorningx chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Well that chapter had me smiling the whole time. The way Clare and Eli act and talk towards each other is so sweet and innocent. I'm excited to see how their relationship will unfold now that they have a journal that they share. I hope they get to spend some time together again, just talking and getting to know each other. Looking forward to reading more!
sundayxmorningx chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Aww, a poem from Eli. How sweet. Forbidden romances are always a great read but what I like about this story is how there is also an impending war that could possibly separate these two further. Another great introduction of Fitz into this story. Whether he makes an appearance again or not, I'll be happy. I'm so glad Jake was there to witness the way Fitz was talking to Clare. Jake is an awesome brother. I also can't help but smile whenever Jake and Katie are together. They're adorable and innocent in this story while they're trying to figure out their feelings for each other and how they should behave. Keep up the great work!
sundayxmorningx chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Another thing I love - a friendship between Katie and Clare, you're seriously just hitting all the right marks with this story. I love their relationship because they genuinely like each other, support each other, care for each other. Becky's portrayal is really good too. I can understand where she's coming from, there are still a lot of people today who think that a woman should act and dress a certain way, so I'm sure more people felt that way back then. Bravo on Becky's personality. Also, is it weird that I can totally see Becky doing a Southern accent? Haha. Great introduction of Gracie and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her. Again, the interaction between Eli and Clare was really sweet. It's a slow build up but I like it.
sundayxmorningx chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Hello! So I've finally had the chance to come around and read this story. I'm already loving it - I love the time frame that it takes place, the way the characters speak and interact with each other, and the overall idea of the story. Other things I love - Jake and Clare's sibling love, Clare and Glen's step-father and step-daughter bond is refreshing in that he wants to be involed in her life and they both like each other enough to let a bond form. I also like the brief introduction of Eli and an interaction between him and Clare. I guess that's all I have to say for now because I'm excited to read the other chapters!
SA5M chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Where are you?
Destiny chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Please keep on going its very fastinagting. I want to know what happens next. Please please keep on going its getting good.
SA5M chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
You haven't updated in a while, and I'm probably the only one who isn't updated on any news of some sort, but anyway..

this chapter was really intriguing, I especially liked that some Gracie was in there too :)
blondiee1396 chapter 6 . 12/7/2012