Reviews for Accidentally in Love
Katia XD chapter 44 . 7/31/2014
Hello . I Just want to let you know I love all your stories!...you are an amazing writer . even though I don't write a review in each one of your stories they are amazing ! I love them I think you are one of the best writer in fanfiction I really love Jotch and you make beautiful Fics about them...right now I am going to start reading your story "Forever Found" . ...Till next one .
BAUMember chapter 44 . 8/24/2013
great wee fic so happy everything worked out jsut read all of his
Christiangirl chapter 44 . 7/27/2013
WHAT A PERFECT ENDING TO A GREAT STORY!
Christiangirl chapter 43 . 7/27/2013
I hope James Carter is okay. It just seems so odd that he would show up out of the blue. Things are looking up for Hotch and JJ! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 42 . 7/27/2013
I'm glad to see that Hotch and JJ are back together and that makes me very happy! I was also very pleased to see JJ's progress in her recovery! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 41 . 7/27/2013
Okay, JJ now knows what happened to her regarding the fact that Steven Reynolds raped her while she was in captivity! Baby steps for JJ's recovery. I wonder if JJ's sickness means there's a little Hotch (or Hotchette) on the horizon. I certainly hope so! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 40 . 7/27/2013
AWW...Nate was a good guy after all. I hope Aaron tells JJ what Steven Reynolds did to her while she was in captivity. He better not keep this information from her. No more secrets between Hotch and JJ! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 39 . 7/27/2013
It's all over and I am so glad about that fact! And now JJ can begin on the road to recovery. We know it won't be easy, but with Hotch on her side, she'll be able to make it through this rough patch in her life! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 38 . 7/27/2013
I hope Hotch and JJ will be able work things out between them, because they're going to need each other in the coming months. I hope Hotch and the team will be able to stop Derrick Nash before he can get to JJ. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 37 . 7/27/2013
It's a shame that Nate had to lose his life all because of the evil traitor, Derrick Nash! I hope he gets what he deserve! I hope JJ will be able to overcome yet another set back. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 36 . 7/27/2013
What a mess JJ found herself in! All because of crooked mole in the midst of the CIA! I really hope that Hotch and the team will be able to find the mole before ir's too late and before anything happens to Nate Atkins. I hope Hotch will be able to clear JJ's name when all of this mess is cleared up! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 35 . 7/27/2013
This chapter has the perfect title, as there is so much confusion on JJ's part, aa to which 'amazing guy' to choose! This chapter was totally well-written! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 34 . 7/27/2013
Oh, poor Hotch! Poor JJ! I truly hope that Hotch and JJ will be able to get back together. I hope JJ will be very careful, as there is still someone that is after her! I hope they find the mole before it's too late! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 33 . 7/27/2013
It was good that JJ got a chance to see Sam. I just hope that Sam doesn't get caught up in the CIA drama that JJ finds herself in. I hope the person or persons after JJ don't go after her friends and family. Because that would really tough on JJ. I'm glad that Hotch was there for JJ, because she really needs him, even though she doesn't think she does. I hope Hotch and JJ get back together! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 32 . 7/27/2013
WOWZERS! Nate's alive? Well the plot thickens just like ole Grandma's gravy on her smothered chicken dinner on Sunday afternoon! I hope JJ watches her back while she's with Nate. We really don't know his part in the scheme of all things CIA. I also hope that Nate's not the mole. Another great chapter!