Reviews for The Aphrodisiac Ramification Quandary
saashi samy chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
i really love the story

i really like the Shenny... and have they a baby?, pleeaasee
Dauntless chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
The mountain dew certainly is magic :) I enjoyed this read, it was different and yet the characters were very similar. Two thumbs up.
Femme Bono chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Hahaha Mountain Dew. Nice touch! Loved it.
Darkly Dreaming chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
I can't sign in cuz I'm at work but WOOT! I wasn't expecting a follow up, but I'm glad I got one! XD
Tee Hill chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
great chapter :))))))))))))))))))))),
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
great chapter :)))))))))))))))))))))
outinritefield1 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
So glad you gave us another chapter for this. I will gladly wait another year for more, be it BBT or SVM. Hopefully we will get something new in the not too distant future.

Thanks for all your great stories!
hummingbirds2 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
It's an angsty tale, but then it would be. I enjoyed how you had Sheldon set up a trial - typical Sheldon. Poor Raj and Howard are going to be absolutely flummoxed by the outcome of this situation, or absolutely desperate for some of that Mountain Dew for themselves! For me the best lines were: "Bestie, I believe you have ignited an inferno, albeit a slightly unwelcome one, in Sheldon's loins" and the ending "...she didn't know what to do. Luckily, after his crash course in intimacy, Sheldon did." That really made me smile. I could stand a few more BBT stories! :)
The Alternative Source chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Woooop woop! Loved the style of this!
Risknight chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I love Sheldon's response to her in the end. This was such an awesome AU!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I am so glad you continued this story. It's original and a total hoot.
Darlin' Your Head's Not Right chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I'm glad for the update! More!
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Ooh. Sheldon unleashed is quite the surprise. The revelations were surprising and expected at the same time. Go Shenny!
JK5959 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Who would have thought I'd enjoy a Penny/Sheldon fic so much. I love what you have here. You write everyone so well. I love the changes in Sheldon. Keep up the great work. :-)
Tomasina chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Wow. Great rewrite. Went from cracky to awesome. And I'm a shamy shipper, so this is a sincere compliment.