Reviews for Darkfire
hi chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
very cute story! (love the topic)
EVERLARK.ALWAYS chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
really liked this story, very original, look forward to reading more of you work
MaidenAlice chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
beautiful ending
Thogje chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
I really like your writing style
MaidenAlice chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
oh wow shocking development...but i dont think i am ready to part with this story just yet
MaidenAlice chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
oh thats a relief that things are going well..and dont tease with saying what could happen in two chapters
pumpkinking5 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Thanks!

Katniss was saved! Haymitch and his committee saved Katniss from being burned to death.

Now, she knows the full story of what happened. She is sad, yet grateful. She is going to live with
her grandfather with Peeta. YEA!

Such a wonderful chapter!
MaidenAlice chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
im glad she is safe and with peeta..and really how can you finish in just 3 chapters..
kayola15 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Awww Thar's cute.
MaidenAlice chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
damn cliff hanger although i am happy to know that she isnt burned and when you plan to update..but still why where their shots fire? what is going on what clove meant and why was peeta was anger aside from the women he loves is going to die before him..
Disnepiphany chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Naughty, naughty Snow.
MaidenAlice chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
oh wow intense..i love how you made a reference to the hunger games and how manipulate snow is and for a religious guy he is very perverted...like in the hunchback of notre dome...and poor peeta it really is hell for him
Disnepiphany chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
For the chapter title, I do believe the lyric is, "choose me or your pyre".

Anyways, this story is just the right amount of darkness! Snow's so wrong! He's a great villain, no matter what scenario you put him in. And I think this is just a PERFECT scenario!
MaidenAlice chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
things arent looking good for katniss but at least peeta or peter is there for her
Disnepiphany chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
FAILURE! I just got the JUDGE reference cause I'm a failure at life like that. This story is one of those that you're like, "I'm gonna get nightmares. I should stop reading it... LOL. NOPE. It's too good to stop reading now!"

And now let me lighten this story's dark mood with a picture of a panda!

*imagine an adorable baby panda here!*