Reviews for Welcome to the New Age
ms.shenika chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Are you going to finish with this story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Please carry this on. I know the series screwed up my pam/Tara ideal but I'm loving this story
Blu chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
I really miss this story.
bethmaryg chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
I love it :D
mellow137 chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
I just found and read all of this fic, it's very interesting I hope your muse returns soon. This is really exciting ;) You've managed to include all my favourite folks and finally somone sees Nora for the loser she is. Grown up Emma working with our fav Vamps, very very cool! I dont have a problem with Anaistasia, she started out as one thing, saw Pam fell for Pam and things went south. Pam told her she would regret it, I feel bad for Tara but in a way the mess was of her own creation. I'm happy in a world

Hope le muse returns soon ;)
M
flint198 chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Just came across this story and it is really good can't wait for more
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
I screamed a little when I saw that you updated. I'm so happy you didn't abandon this fic because its so good! With that said I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of Colin sitting in between Pam's legs getting his hair trimmed. I am looking forward to whatever you may have in store for our ladies.
Blu chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Crossing my fingers for an update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Love this story when is the next update?
aroomofonesown chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Please don't forget about this story. So good!
Truebie chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Oh my, so many feels. Aa always, the writing is impeccable.

I love the angst, as much as it tortures me. I love the way you jump from the past and the present, it's like reading two stories at once.

Anastasia is a great villain, I can tell by the amount of hate I already feel for her.

Tara's last words really hurt. Poor Tara and poor Pam. I know my girls can pull through and I can't wait to see how they do it.
QueenGC chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Oh man. I had a good feeling Pam was most likely sleeping with Anastasia(and possibly had feelings with her) while Tara was MIA. But Damn! This story just gets better and better. I love good villains, so I'm actually curious on how Anastasia ended up prisoner in the Authority headquarters, unless I read that wrong. I'm enjoying Colin as well. I love how his breaking point was the fact that thinks his Maker gave up on his sister. It kinda made me think that he felt like Pam gave up on him as well, just like all those years ago...
Kubla chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Wow, this fic is so interesting, kudos to you for writing 2 different time periods and pulling it off so successfully.
LuchaLibre82 chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Heartwrenching! Ugh. Lovely though :).

Kill Anastasia next chapter, will you? Kthanks.
murgatroid-98 chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Looks like Pam and Tara have been through something awful. I don't feel so sorry for Anastasia now.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »