Reviews for The Pattern in the Pat Down
amyh52 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Great story, great blessing
mychakk chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
beautiful. nothing to add more. simply beautiful.
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I really did enjoy this. I loved him getting all indignant about her patting him down to see if he's injured..not trusting him all the while he's trying to figure out how to keep her from finding out. :D I'm glad he realized that before voicing his anger. :D

I love scene in Christine's bedroom, you captured the things that I just love about the right now in the show, and I really do love what we see between them in most of their scenes at home this year.
delia84 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Hah ... I like this a lot. Very creative and very Brennan. Well done.
Lady Dudley chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Everyone needs a Booth to pat down at bedtime.

Loved this! So very Bones :)
saganist chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I really liked this one-shot! This is what I want in the show, some intimacy.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. LOL for a thorough Booth pat down in bed. Wish the pat down led to other pursuits but I understand that this is a T...Is there an M story? ;)
drjamband chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
one soft-placed-sliding-I-learned-how-to-do-this-to-sneak-in-and-out-of-the-house-in-high-school-footstep after another

LOL. this was really great!
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Sweet little fic! B&B are so in character here, whatwith their overprotective natures! Thank you for the fantastic read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Brennan would so do that and also Booth would not have caught on for awhile. Especially if she did it in her relaxed clinical yet not clinical way of taking care of people. Loved it and at least he knows to call now. Also it is not about trust because sometimes Brennan trusts what she can feel with her hands more than what she can see like she does with bones and it reassures her.
thorteso chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was really cute. I thought she would pat him down so he wouldn't pull a gun on her again, but this was much better.
Happy Bones Day!
leshagen chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
You nailed it! You totally channeled B&B and I thought your story was very unique. Booth is always the protector, and it's just so amusing how he tries to keep Bones from worrying, even though he knows she's going to be pissed. What's even more adorable, is that he knows that she won't stay mad at him for long. This is the perfect story to read the night before the S8 premiere, which I am so freakin excited about! Well done, and thanks for sharing :D
jmbatt chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
It has to be almost embarassing to Booth that he didn't figure out Brennan's actions until now - as well as a little blow to his male ego that she was checking to make sure he came home to her in one piece. Still, I'm sure they BOTH enjoyed the pat down, each and every time!
Noie chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was truly inspired. I can completely envision this entire scene happening and I'm so glad to see good authors so excited by the premiere. I'm counting the hours! Thanks for posting.
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
What a fabulous idea for a story! You aced it. Bones still being Bones, going with the technicality of anything post-midnight being the new day and time to "tell."