Reviews for Alluring Violet
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 4 . 3/20
That was so hot! I loved this story so much!
Silveriolu16 chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
That was waaay better than I thought it would be. I was a little skeptical when I read the description of the story, but you changed my mind pretty quickly. The only thing i wish was that it was longer. If you write more I'd definitely read it.

Itachi/Hidan forever ...
Silveriolu16 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Your version of Itachi is actually relatable in a way, which makes this easier to read since I understand the ide behind it. Great job, can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
excellent stuff
blackdominatrix chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Deserves more reviews... 3
blackdominatrix chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Poor virgin Itachi ! Lol
darkredmacabre chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Dude. Why had I never read this before?! I love hidan and itachi is so fucking perfect.. Holy shit dude. quite an amazing fanfic here! uhm are you going to continue the weekend?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I have a feeling that the author of naruto somehow saw in the future that the uchiha brothers would partake in some yaoi cuz of their names seriously:
iTACHI and sasUKE! Wow...
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
i enjoyed reading this- very different from the usual take on the pair (an already rare combination). im glad you finished it.
loverofakatsuki chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
OMJ! Epic nosebleed this was and SO damn sexy XD

Perfection once again, you have a gift for these two ;)

Can't wait for more smut lol
MelloMethallica chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
ya know meti awesome as always though i have to commend how great u always reconstruct itachi's character totally flawless
echo2794 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
That was definitely one of your sexier stories. The climax part was very intense, definitely felt the spark between them. Well written as always :3 Loved this story
Agnieszka-luv-HP chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Well... I don't really have anything to say... But thanks for completing this story!
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Your stuff is always worth the time :D ;)
duhorcommonsense chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
wow... hell that was hot!