Reviews for Altoshipping! Part 2
Syrinx2112 chapter 24 . 6/15
Please for the love of God finish this story! Its so amazing I love every twist and turn if the plot. I know it hasn't been updated in 5 years but please finish this story it is incredibly good.
Person chapter 24 . 2/1
CONTINUE PLS!SOMEBODY FIND THIS PERSON AND TELL THEM TO CONTINUE IT!I NEED MORE ALTOSHIPPING OTHER FANFICS MATCH THIS LEVEL OF SKILL!PLS!

Sorry for being pls continue.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/29/2018
This story is so *AMAZING* WHY did the author decided to drop it off? I was so hyped after reading chapter 22 but then realized that the story was stuck in a would you do that Mr. Author or who ever you are? It was an amazing storyline. I am now super depressed for the story being incomplete.
T-man chapter 24 . 5/28/2018
Where are the rest of the chapters... This is such a great story and now i am suffering from cliffhanger-phobia.*WHYYYYYYYY?!*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Woooow awesome dude.
Gloribur Slimear chapter 24 . 4/6/2018
Where’s the rest of the story?
hyper chapter 13 . 2/9/2018
yo this is great keep it up
Guest chapter 24 . 1/29/2018
When is the next chapter
Pavel chapter 24 . 10/18/2017
Is there any chance for continue?
Marlon Endriss chapter 6 . 7/12/2017
Nice chapter so emotional and deep i love it
FluxAttack chapter 24 . 6/16/2017
Whew, more than two years after this story has been updated...
Too bad this story doesn't continue, like all the other stories that end abruptly.
I noticed the word count near a HUNDRED THOUSAND words, and this is not including part 1!
I liked how you sought permission from pokefan95 to actually continue the story!
Overall, this is a great story and I loved reading it. 12-15 hours of my time well spent!

Thank you for continuing this story! It is hard to find other fanfictions that actually have more than ten chapters.

Best regards,
FluxAttack
combativeThinker chapter 24 . 6/13/2017
I think adding in the regional dialects was a mistake in the first place; it seems frivolous and only serves to make dialogue more difficult to read. In addition, it doesn't fit into the canon portrayal of the Pokémon world.
If you have to make them speak in accents, at least tone down how badly you misspell words to convey them. Otherwise, the dialogue is nigh-unreadable. On top of that, your choice of language and dialect for each region makes no sense. I can understand your choices for Kanto and Altomare, as the locations were obviously inspired by real-life Kanto and Venice respectively, but your choice of what region spoke French was entirely off the mark; it should have been Kalos. And what's with the unnecessary British/Scottish accents? Your choices for matching those dialects also made little sense. Just take the approach of the English Pokémon movies and make the European countries real places in addition to the various regions.
Razvan563 chapter 9 . 3/14/2017
"Requiescat in pace". Assassin's Creed.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/28/2017