Reviews for Rainbow
Kat0898 chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Hey! I've been reading these, starting last night when I was supposed to be doing homework, and now they're over but not really. So, do you intend to finish this? Please intend to finish this!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
caaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzAAAAAA
cassie omg i'm sorry this review is so darn late but god i forgot how painful this story is like do you just love making everything and everyone die or at least as depressed as humanly possible?

just that trait means you're well on your way to success ;)

no but seriously this was incREDIBLE as usual. You write so that every word is thought out, every phrase has another meaning, and it's gorgeous.

[Everything is too much and not enough and she is in a constant state of contradictions.] I swear I related to that line so much... it love how you can always put people's thoughts into words when i've felt the exact same way with no clue how to explain it.

And you gave Lucy a happy ending. :D I remember you saying you wanted her to be ace... oh yeah. And I love how you showed that she could still be successful without portraying society's view of successful. This was so amazing, Cassie, I can't wait for the final installment. :) (eXCEPT THAT WILL MEAN IT'S OVER AND SOB)
NewSlove chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
love the chapter! well every single chapter but love this chapter especially! and it's definitely been awhile. i can't wait for the last chapter! tho i still wonder what's up with james cause i've been going back to previous chapter and it seems like he went awol for awhile but i'm not so sure why still...
PSdancer54 chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
This was absolutely flawless! It was so good and I loved it so much!
Floatfoot chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Beautiful! Awaiting next update.
truces chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Oh, this is gorgeous. I loved it, and how the word jade was repeated throughout. You're a beautiful writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Erm. You messed up one thing. It's a good story but if Molly Weasley is already Molly Weasley the. She can't marry Arthur Weasley caus they would be related
lizziependragon66 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hey i just wanted to say that I love this story and can you please please please finish it? Even if you don't have time now, I just really want to find out about Dom
Penguin-Ray chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
this is one of the best things i've read. the whole story. wonderful! i cried more than once.
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
I am crying so much right now.
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Thank heavens I've found this, because I've been searching for it for MONTHS. I'm so happy I've found it. Will you update, please? Its got me on edge because I'm trying to find out who it is who was never sorted.
may.be.obsessed chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
This made me cry so much.
Alaskantoad chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
This chapter.
It's so brilliantly heartbreaking.
I cried.
Fantastic job.
Winchester Pies chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Asdfghjkl
I performed ballet in an azure blue dress with matching shoes at THE GORDON CRAIG AND I AM PERFORMING GREASE THERE ON 4th-6th OF JULY! Freaking out!
lizziependragon66 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
I love this story, can you please update? You still have two more people to do...
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »