Reviews for Rainbow
Floatfoot chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Wonderfully characterized. I think this is my favorite next-gen fic.
Palefur chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Oh dear. I love this piece. I think they were better of not getting into Gryffindor, but maybe that is because I like Ravenclaw better. I found parts of these chapters really sad and some funny. I loved your writing and your ability to hook the reader (me) in. I liked the fact that you italicized one word at the beginning describing the character and one at the end describing the character and there current partner. I loved the line "since Daddy got stuck in the cupboard" I found that really funny. I can't believe the family was so harsh on them for not being stuck in Gryffindor. The 1st two (Annie and Molly) both turned to art as a way to get away and the others turned to darker standers. Was that on purpose? Wow. i just read over my own review. It's completely horrible. I guess it's because it's a long story and... I'll get back to the review now. I really love your sentences they are short and an awesome quality. I read this story after Exceeds Expectation's Hope Dies Slowly and I'm all sad. These chapters are not as sad. I'm still not sure why they hate James. I feel bad for Ginny :( I loved this story a lot, thank you for writing it.
GwenCThompson chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Not sure if I like this... Molly's was good but I just can't see the characters growing up the way you have them do and raising their kids like they do. Creative but I'd say OOC or AU, yes I KNOW that we know so little about Next Gen but we DO know about the Weasleys and we know about Harry and I'm just not seeing this as realistic. Just so you know, no hard feelings, I actually love your writing style by the way.
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I loved this! Great job creating a well known, albeit over looked, character in a way that is congruous with what we know of the Weasley family and how their children would most likely have ended up! Creative spin!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Molly/Lysander...
PSdancer54 chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
This was beautiful! I really loved the whole thing.
NewSlove chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
lol so i'm guessing from this louis killed dominique! damn either this is crazy and i love this story! can't wait for the last one! i think as of now i can guess who wasn't sorted lol...
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
O.o
Account needs 2 be deleted chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
This chapter was defiantly an interesting one! I love the plot. It was well thought out and I have never seen anything like that. I was so intrigued. You always leave me wondering about what is wrong with the other members of the family. I sit and wonder 'where is Dominique and Victoire'
You right these so beautifully!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Asldfjals;dkfj Why must every chapter be SO AMAZING? This is honestly one of the BEST fics I have ever read. Ever. Even though I just said ever twice. Ugh, never mind. I'm making no sense. :P

Honestly, this was brilliant. Hugo was perfect, really close to my headcanon, and I'm seriously close to tears right now. And with Evie... Honestly, this is one of the saddest things ever. And one of the most well written. I loved this so much. Please update soon!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
...I think I'm about to cry. That was the saddest, but possibly the best chapter so far. The part about her getting pregnant, but not even wanting to admit to herself the mistake she made... God, I'm just exploding, here! How do you write this?

"...and learns that you can still be alone in a crowded room." Thank you for that line. I've felt that way so many times in my life, and that was one of my favorite things about this. I really loved that. Must. Finish. This.
Jannice Sace chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
This made me want to cry, really. My favourite-and the saddest parts-were the ones enclosed in parenthesis-es. Fleur is broken and Bill's dying-maybe-of a broken heart. Regrettably so, I'm still guessing the last two chapters, I tend to forget when I've come up with a name.
summerful21 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Gorgeous work, like always. God, the weasley-potter kids are so damaged. I loved the way you put the recurring "killing" theme in the brackets, and ended it with saving himself. Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon please!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
[Parted on good terms, though, still friends. Friends who fight and shout and scream and can't stand to be in the same room as each other.] Loved that line. It was really nicely phrased. :)

Agh, this so goes against my headcanon for Al! But I loved it all the same. :)

Cassidy... your OC is Cassidy. :P Are you your own OC? :P
makes one heavenly chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Words cannot describe how beautiful that was.
I loved the whole little (When Louis was-) they were so interesting and just incredible. It's amazing writing has always and PLEASE UPDATE OMG
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »