Reviews for Rainbow
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Asldfjals;dkfj Why must every chapter be SO AMAZING? This is honestly one of the BEST fics I have ever read. Ever. Even though I just said ever twice. Ugh, never mind. I'm making no sense. :P

Honestly, this was brilliant. Hugo was perfect, really close to my headcanon, and I'm seriously close to tears right now. And with Evie... Honestly, this is one of the saddest things ever. And one of the most well written. I loved this so much. Please update soon!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
...I think I'm about to cry. That was the saddest, but possibly the best chapter so far. The part about her getting pregnant, but not even wanting to admit to herself the mistake she made... God, I'm just exploding, here! How do you write this?

"...and learns that you can still be alone in a crowded room." Thank you for that line. I've felt that way so many times in my life, and that was one of my favorite things about this. I really loved that. Must. Finish. This.
Jannice Sace chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
This made me want to cry, really. My favourite-and the saddest parts-were the ones enclosed in parenthesis-es. Fleur is broken and Bill's dying-maybe-of a broken heart. Regrettably so, I'm still guessing the last two chapters, I tend to forget when I've come up with a name.
summerful21 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Gorgeous work, like always. God, the weasley-potter kids are so damaged. I loved the way you put the recurring "killing" theme in the brackets, and ended it with saving himself. Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon please!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
[Parted on good terms, though, still friends. Friends who fight and shout and scream and can't stand to be in the same room as each other.] Loved that line. It was really nicely phrased. :)

Agh, this so goes against my headcanon for Al! But I loved it all the same. :)

Cassidy... your OC is Cassidy. :P Are you your own OC? :P
makes one heavenly chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Words cannot describe how beautiful that was.
I loved the whole little (When Louis was-) they were so interesting and just incredible. It's amazing writing has always and PLEASE UPDATE OMG
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I loved this chapter. Everything was perfect, and the changing name added so much to the story... It showed how she was so many different people, all in one. This was just perfect. And I loved the line about Mariella always standing by her. :) It was just so sweet.

One thing: there are 12 Weasley cousins, not 11. You did the same thing in chapter six. (Victoire, Dominique, Louis, Molly, Lucy, Roxanne, Fred, Rose, Hugo, James, Albus, Lily)
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was amazing. :D I love how you characterized Molly, and the writing was fantastic. I love the repetitiveness of azure, and how you capture her whole life (well, the first couple decades, anyway) in so few words, but not leaving anything out. It's amazing how well we get to know Molly in just this chapter; your writing is incredible. *adds to favorites*
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Trying to type a review... Unable to put my thoughts and feelings on this into words... GAH. That was so beautifully written and sweet, and sad, and just perfect. Louis' characterization was great, and I loved the... simplicity of it all, I guess. It was so straightforward, yet it left so much to the imagination.

This was beautiful. I think I saw one or two SPaG mistakes, but they didn't take away from the story. Wonderful job... Now, as always, I started from the middle, so I'm going to go read chapters 1-5...
LovelySocks chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
No matter what, I'm always suprised when reading this story. It's like I go in expecting this wonderful little piece (and it is, believe me. Just always different and new and incredible). And then I end up with my jaw dropping, heart thump-thump-thumping, and my mind racing. How the heck could one person's writing be so diverse? Boggles my mind. The part where you described how Louis "killed" himself took my breath away. And how Dom's eyes were never the same? Incredibly incredible beyond my understanding. Just ahh...looking foward to the final installment.
wrenthewriter chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
i love louis 3 (this is almost how i imagined his story)
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Argh, why do you make everything so angsty? It hurts me so much... and, ironically, it's my favorite thing about your writing. The way that you can hurt me so easily with less than 3,000 words. This was a beautiful chapter.
inkteardrops chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
I love this even more the second time, Cassidy, it's flawless.

It's just so hard-hitting, the seriousness of the subject has been written so heart-breakingly, so flawlessly, so beautifully.

This line is perfect, I love the contradictions and it's such an interesting description, with such beautiful imagery within! I simply adore it. I'm in love with your writing and your characterisation and this story in general: "Ever since the age of eleven, he has drawn drama to him like a moth to a flame, spun lies out of cobwebs and fairy tales out of dust. Louis creates the impossibly magical out of the believably ordinary."

This line just gave me shivers: "Louis is going to either thrive or fall, at Hogwarts, but he's going to throw himself off of the Astronomy tower anyway and see how well his wings work.", I love your interpretation of Louis' character and this is such a breathtaking way of describing his time at Hogwarts.

And the LouisMatthew is so cute. I love the way you write their first kiss: "Then, one day, the day before the Easter holidays, Matthew kisses him. He cups his jaw, clenches his fist in his hair, pushes Louis back into the wall (that cerulean corner), but his lips are soft, and hesitant. Questioning. Wondering. Forgiving." It's just beautiful *melts pathetically*. I love your constant repetition of cerulean, especially when you are describing Fleur: "The room is too white, aside from the cerulean tint on his mother's skin." Gaaah :P

I love the sections when you speak of him killing the cat/Dominique/himself, because of the formatting. It just kind of portrays Louis' inner conflict.

Even though this is such an emotional and hard subject, this is haunting and the ending gives me hope. It's incredible.
PSdancer54 chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
This was really, really good. Super sad with Evie and Caelan, but Hugo and Kathleen were adorable at the end!
Account needs 2 be deleted chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
I love this! I love how each chapter tells a story :) can't wait for the next one!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »