Reviews for Rainbow
thatfangril chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
You... you... are... AMAZING! i never thought the weasley family could be so... dramatic! every single story ive read by u is amazing and always leave me crying! im half expecting based on a true story coming up at the end! i love the way that tho their lives are pretty screwed up, they all get their happy ever after... I LOVE UR STORIES!
WeAreAllMadeOfStars chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
This writing gives me shivers - I love it
inkteardrops chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Oh my goodness, this is just... wow. I cannot find the words to express how much I love this. It's just... Hugo and the perfectperfectperfect OCs and the amazing characterisation and the heartbreaking moments and the general flawlessness. This is just... gah. Perfect, as usual. Congratulations, Cassidy, you have successfully turned my brain/heart to mush. Incredible.
summerful21 chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Great chapter! It felt like Hugo spent a lot of his life watching other peoples', and it really wasn't as spectacular as some of the other stories, but it was good anyways. Are we going to get a Rose chapter? She sounds interesting...
Abbey Grimm Dawn chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I swear I melted at the end.
Exceeds Expectations chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
How do you do this? Beautiful. I love how you've characterised Hugo here, it's exactly as I see him. And the Hufflepuffness just /works/, you know? The Evie/Caelan subplot is perfect, by the by, and really like how you didn't sort of spring her suicide on us as if it were this huge thing, you just mentioned it casually. Well...as casually as you can describe someone as swinging. Either way, it's very effective, very well done, and I absolutely love the bit about the Muggle photograph! Heartbreaking. Hugo and Kathleen seem pretty well suited as well. I feel as if you put a lot of effort into crafting the right partners! Also, good luck with NaNo :D
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Well, that's another Weasley to scratch off my list... You did a great job. I wonder who it'll be... Oh, and, are you going to make the last chapter some shade of white or black? That would go well with your "Rainbow" theme. Gray would work too.
Lemon-Made chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
I really enjoyed this one. It was very cheerful, scratch that, full of hope and just inspired me. My favorite chapter so far, and can't wait for more! Also, I feel so bad for Evie, but love the later mentions of her.
Jannice Sace chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
This has to be the happiest messed up Weasley I've seen, and he is different-I love it. This one is different from the others, since Hugo was passive and didn't fight the tides, he wasn't messed up, he was something like a shock-absorber, he watched his cousins change and just coped with it. And yet, he still rose, he became 'popular' and was even somehow next in line for Minister of Magic. I just love it. Keep updating
makes one heavenly chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Oh my golly gosh that was beautiful! I loved it. I loveth is whole series because it goes through what many of us have to go through.

Though this may seem a bit weird but my favourite line was: "Hugo just watches her swing, feet hovering above the ground, aureolin and silent, looking for all the world like she did when she was alive"

God it was amazing. I know you have a lot on your plate so update whenever you can!
LovelySocks chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
This one felt a little more real, a little heavier. It (I wish this thing had italics) was contradictory and complicated and I liked a lot. By the first few sentences, you already had me connected to Hugo. This chapter was probably the most confusing to me (well, some of it), but I loved it all the same. Great work.
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
HUGO! *SQUISHY KISS* MY BABY!
Oh, I love this so much, thank you, Cassidy.
Meepmeep123 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
That was a gorgeous chapter. :) great job!
You're doing NaNoWriMo too? That's awesome! What's your word count?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
... That was utterly BRILLIANT!
Exceeds Expectations chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
I adore this collection. Adore. I love how everyone is so fucked up and broken and confused because that's life, isn't it? My favourite was probably Roxanne, if only because she's so underappreciated and because I think you weaved the acceptance (or lackthereof) from her family in well, and, of course, because femslash. My headcanon has both Roxy and Dom liking girls (damn, I hate labels) so this was great. I love Al as well because, well, he's fucked, isn't he? I love how you wrote his sort of rise-but-really-a-decline-in-disguise, if you get me. And that he fall in love with a Muggle is so sweet! And do I even have to tell you how much I love crazy!Lily? And, oh, Molly and dancing! That's another thing, I love how you give them all their own distinct personalities - Molly and dancing, Roxanne and painting, Al and potions, Lily and...Quidditch? Being mad? God, this review is so rambly and long. Sorry about that. But I love these and you deserve to know. :)
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »