Reviews for Rainbow
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Well, that's another Weasley to scratch off my list... You did a great job. I wonder who it'll be... Oh, and, are you going to make the last chapter some shade of white or black? That would go well with your "Rainbow" theme. Gray would work too.
Lemon-Made chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
I really enjoyed this one. It was very cheerful, scratch that, full of hope and just inspired me. My favorite chapter so far, and can't wait for more! Also, I feel so bad for Evie, but love the later mentions of her.
Jannice Sace chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
This has to be the happiest messed up Weasley I've seen, and he is different-I love it. This one is different from the others, since Hugo was passive and didn't fight the tides, he wasn't messed up, he was something like a shock-absorber, he watched his cousins change and just coped with it. And yet, he still rose, he became 'popular' and was even somehow next in line for Minister of Magic. I just love it. Keep updating
makes one heavenly chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Oh my golly gosh that was beautiful! I loved it. I loveth is whole series because it goes through what many of us have to go through.

Though this may seem a bit weird but my favourite line was: "Hugo just watches her swing, feet hovering above the ground, aureolin and silent, looking for all the world like she did when she was alive"

God it was amazing. I know you have a lot on your plate so update whenever you can!
LovelySocks chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
This one felt a little more real, a little heavier. It (I wish this thing had italics) was contradictory and complicated and I liked a lot. By the first few sentences, you already had me connected to Hugo. This chapter was probably the most confusing to me (well, some of it), but I loved it all the same. Great work.
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
HUGO! *SQUISHY KISS* MY BABY!
Oh, I love this so much, thank you, Cassidy.
Meepmeep123 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
That was a gorgeous chapter. :) great job!
You're doing NaNoWriMo too? That's awesome! What's your word count?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
... That was utterly BRILLIANT!
Exceeds Expectations chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
I adore this collection. Adore. I love how everyone is so fucked up and broken and confused because that's life, isn't it? My favourite was probably Roxanne, if only because she's so underappreciated and because I think you weaved the acceptance (or lackthereof) from her family in well, and, of course, because femslash. My headcanon has both Roxy and Dom liking girls (damn, I hate labels) so this was great. I love Al as well because, well, he's fucked, isn't he? I love how you wrote his sort of rise-but-really-a-decline-in-disguise, if you get me. And that he fall in love with a Muggle is so sweet! And do I even have to tell you how much I love crazy!Lily? And, oh, Molly and dancing! That's another thing, I love how you give them all their own distinct personalities - Molly and dancing, Roxanne and painting, Al and potions, Lily and...Quidditch? Being mad? God, this review is so rambly and long. Sorry about that. But I love these and you deserve to know. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Loveeee
PSdancer54 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
This chapter was really good! I love how the writing is all chaotic to represent Lily's personality. Great job!
inkteardrops chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
The final and the first few lines are absolutely fabulous. I adore this line beyond belief: "He says he wants to hear the story now; the story of a little girl with emerald writings on her wrist who fell in love with summer." I also really like how you adress a lot of normal teenage issues within your writing, they make them seem a lot more relatable and it is absolute perfection.
inkteardrops chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Oh my goodness, you have once more surpassed yourself. The first two chapters were absolutely brilliant but, this is something else. It's a bit odd, but I love reading about screwed up Potter children and about how they get their lives back on track and I love how you do this. I absolutely adore how the final line links in throughout the rest of the chapters! Fabulous! :)
Lemon-Made chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Yes, they are brilliant, and so is this work. Inspiring. Truly inspirational. Worth the wait. I love your stories, devour them actually, and can't wait for more if them. As Ron would say "Bloody brilliant!"
PSdancer54 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
AHHH! Albus is just an amazing character and I love him and Cassidy together. Great job!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »