Reviews for Vehemence
tactics2012 chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Wait, so just now we are kicking off the main plot line...Oh snap...Can't wait to see what's going to happen next. I do wish you would update more often, this is great! Did the nine tails save her life?
Kia-B chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Whoa... That was kind of scary.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
If Sasuke wasn't such a man whore I would like to see him and Hinata together
MsChifSantos chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
I was so worried as I read it but I'm glad that Hinata fought back. Interesting development with Naruto and I look forward to the next chapter. Whether Hinata ends with Sasuke or another person doesn't really faze me, I just want her to stand up for herself and continue fighting for herself.
lala1224 chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
Please update this! I have to know what happens to Hinata!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
You're story is so wonderfully put together I really like what you've done with the characters; I truly do hope you update soon :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
Please update soon I really love your story ! I really want to see what's going to happen next so please update !
sasuhina chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
this is disgusting.. you made this fic for all your desire toward sasuxfemale.. how so dirt! just end this and never wrote sasuhina again. you just messed up.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
UPDATE PLEASE !
Bleedingrose13 chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter w
GoatVille chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Hmmm...interesting. I like that you write about the parents and their p.o.v. it was hard to picture but a semi twisted and honor obsessed Minato and Kushina kind of clicks after that. And I would hope that Sasuke and Hinata relationship progresses to suffering more than just lost, but I assume that that is way long in the chapters to come.

Anyways liking it so far!
GoatVille chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
I loved the end of this chapter! The climax of Hinata' s character-Amaaaaziiing! And just like I said-reading it all now so sorry if I bombard you with reviews-can't help it!
It must be reviewed upon!
Great job.
GoatVille chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Sooo...I know your up to chp 13 already and I'm just reading chp 2, but I just have to agree 100% with your Sydney over here about Sakura being "shameless" because of her "devotion to Sasuke".
Anyways, I'll be reviewing in the chapters to come so this probably won't be the last time I'm doing in a late chapter to review.
Sorry I'm just not sent this story and it is AWESOME! Love it!
amethystfirechik chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
I'm loving your story. I wasn't expecting romance in your story, especially with the title of the story and genre it's classified in. I'm enjoying the plot and all the drama and politics involved, this makes it intricate and interesting. I don't want Hinata to get too hurt, but it's inevitable. Can't wait for the next update.
umnia chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
I believe that this plot is very exciting for me and had got too attached to have second thought about ...keep on girl
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »