Reviews for Vehemence
SAMARA-18 chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
That was FASCINATED chappie , i just looove your writing ability ..its soo unique , soooo you ...
Update asap.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
I love sasuhina!
Altough it doesn't seem like it now, I do hope that Sasuke and Hinata will be happy together.
I kinda feel sorry for Naruto, he really loves sasuke likes his brother and sasuke is screwing his wife (BUT Naruto doesn't love her so?)
tactics2012 chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
This fic makes hate Minato. I hope Hinata and Sakura face each other soon a nice little battle. I hope the next chapter includes some citrus.
Kia-B chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Ugh, this is perfect and you can see how that upsets me, the long waits for the next chapter, the cliffhangers... It's hurting my soul .
jess chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Wow this Naruto is such a douche, I'm glad nobody loves him, Hinata would have loved him but he wouldn't even try and now she barely tolerates him, Sakura is just using him, ans Sasuke... is Sasuke, he will probably end up dead and alone or in a mental hospital and alone, and that's what he deserved.
queenofthenial chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Wow Naurto is a piece of work. I'd say more but I'm not going to use that type of foul language. And Sakura? Nothing nice to say about her either. What's worse is they think its OK to treat Him at a that way. Go ahead Hinata and do what's best for you. And I like HinaSasu. Brilliant story and awesome writing.

As for naursak we reap what we sow. So to speak anyways.
CrazedforCrazyons chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
I love this story so much! Your writing is truly wonderful. Can't wait to see what happens next!
D-Gragoon1212 chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
Your story is already rated M. I don't know what other kind of warning you'd need. Lol But yeah. Good update, I'm enjoying how you're writing for Sakura and Hinata. Their chemistry is going to get even crazier.
Sana chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Great chapter! Update soon :)
JokerAtWork chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
This chapter and the last were so intense, i kept having to remind myself to breathe. I think you should still put ratings warnings at the start, if only as a precaution for people who are uncomfortable reading certain things, then they have no excuse to complain. Sakura makes me angry and nervous. I wish Naruto would just leave hinata already, he clearly doesn't want to be with her. Or that narusaku would get publicly shamed, then hinata would be free.
looking forward to the next update!
L chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
I
Hiname Titania chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
Sakura is so bitchy!
Can't wait to see the next chapter! Ganbatte! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
So at least she could count on Neji ...but would that last if he knows about her affair with Sasuke..!
cant wait to find out , update as soon as possible .
Tina chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
UPDATE SOOOOOON THIS FABULOUS WORK GIIIIRL
TAIRA18 chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
The only thing i wish it would be easy for ya is to update this fic FASTER ...
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »