Reviews for Vehemence
Italyy chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I really like this! I hope you update soon! Happy New Years
SAMARA-18 chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Cant wait for more of sasuhina moments ... and might be a future romance ..kukuku, ASTONISHING chappie , keep up.
Hiname Titania chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Finally next chapter should be a lot of sasuhina moments and of course lemon!
Do you know I really love this fic? This is one of my favorite and for a while I lost track of this fic because I forgot the title *stupid if me* but I'm really greatful because I decided to check sasuhina ffn tonight and then I found this incredible fic that I long to read again! The last time I read it was only five chapter but now already reaches nine chapter, I'm so glad and wanna to thank you for create this amazing fic! It becomes my drugs and I hope you will continue it every week or maybe everyday lol
SBello chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Wonderful! This read very easyily. I like the fact that everyone is guilty of something. No perfect characters. Tsk. Tsk. Tsunade. I like how you are portraying Naruto. He's doing bad things, but you give us enough so we can sympathize with him to a point.
umnia chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
Good job keep on
tactics2012 chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Interesting. I wonder how Naruto will react to this
sumire.syrup chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Ahh another amazing chapter. I actually want to see redemption for Naruto and Sakura... They need to be loved but they're looking for it in all the wrong places. This affair with Sasuke is interesting but I hope she doesn't go too OOC even though Naruto really killed it for her.
Kia-B chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
And whoop there it is!
Next chapter!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
I really liked this chapter. I do hope that you wi get rid of Sakura. That would be interesting. Or if the news of Naruto and Sakura's affair got out
sumire.syrup chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Wow.. I like Sasuke, he's ruthless and cunning. But too cold, I wonder how Hinata will fall into this mess. I feel like this is a fic that one has to read carefully and can't just skim through because there's so much going on like conspiracies, betrayal and metaphors that one could easily get confused.

I love your writing! It's so dark, eloquent and descriptive.
umnia chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
I was thoroughly AMAZED , keep on
miss hyuga-93 chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Fight Hinata , claim your freedom , mooore
TAIRA18 chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
I HATE YA SASUKE ...not really ,at least in this fic , he is just a ruthless ,heartless bastard , and greatly participating in making Hina hime’s life a complete hell , update asap
SAMARA-18 chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
This plot holds the potentials to be a PHENOMENON one , and i cant wait till the next one gal hurry up and update sooon
xXYour DoomXx chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Oh, I didn't know he actually slept with mei. I thought it had been genjutsu.
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »