Reviews for Vehemence
MidnightDarknessKat chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Love it. Just continue please.
MinaSmile209 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Wow your a tease and I like it :)
Please update soon ;)
coffeeshot chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
I really do love fictioin, but the irregular, long term updates kinda make me lose interest I mean at this point I believe the major plot should start. We need for THAT interaction between Hinata and Sasuke to finally come to the open to get this fiction shaken up again and back on. The reason I am saying this is because I really love this story and the plot and I think it is a waste to allow it to wither away.
Finally keep up the great work and please update pretty soon and make it a long chapter :)
miss hyuga-93 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Now, i'm really confused,but very interested mooooore
Obnoxiouslyfunny chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Hello again,

I remember reading this story years ago and reviewing it. I just revisited fanfiction after a couple of years and could not help but to check up on this story. I can honestly say I appreciate the way you manipulate the language to produce such a vivid account of your story.

First things first, I am really enjoying your character development. The way you are writing the beginnings of Sasuke and Hinata's interest in one another is something I have never seen before. Usually authors just jump in and bore me but you taking your time is really making this a great read. It is keeping me intrigued and I am looking forward to how this love will develop.

Secondly, I enjoy your subplots as well. It thickens the story in a way that is not too distracting from the main relationship. It is a nice asset that only adds relevance rather than distract from the purpose.

Thirdly, I enjoy getting inside the character's minds and you do a great job of balancing each character's input. Naruto and Hinata have completely distorted views of their marriage and how the other feels. I am wondering how or rather, if, each prespective will ever come to light and change how they feel about each other. I also enjoy how Sasuke has his thoughts about Naruto and his marriage to Hinata but he has not necessarily revealed a romantic interest in Hinata yet. Well done.

Thank you for sharing your brilliance with this corner of fanfiction. It is truly appreciated.
c'est la vie.au revoir chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
love this story :) update soon
LoveNogg chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
amazing!
LoveNogg chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Love it! Keep up the amazing work!
Trap Gawdess chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I really, really like this. Update!
byzelo chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Gaah! Please update! Great Job!
HiN4-cH4n chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Can't wait to know what will happen! Please update soon!
Kia-B chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
This is great! I hope to read more! :) Again, You're writing is amazing!
Kia-B chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I was gonna wait until chapter 5 to review but i must say you are amazing at imagery and i love this story already!

Keep it up!
Yuna chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Brilliant! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Fyousafzai chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
ooh interesting makes me want to read more can't wait till next chapter...
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »