Reviews for Vehemence
Guest chapter 33 . 5/23/2016
Kill urself
july's winter chapter 32 . 5/22/2016
I haven't been reading fanfiction for about a year and for some reason, I thought this had not been updated since Chapter 22. Imagine my surprise (and I seriously did a double take) when I noticed how far behind I am! So I binge-read this over the weekend and I am still head-over-heels with Vehemence. I sincerely appreciate your passion in writing this! It allowed me to re-visit SasuHina feels that will never be realized canon-wise. I am under the impression that they may or may not end up together here but still... Thank you!
France chapter 32 . 5/20/2016
Bonjour,
Hinata est vraiment lamentable... Une vrai tache!
J'aime pas pas voir Hinata dénigrée mais j'espère qu'il y aura une évolution donc je continuerai à te lire et puis l'intrigue reste très bonne.
Merci pour ton travail et à bientôt.
Désolée je suis pas bonne en anglais et j'utilise la traduction de google donc c'est pas fameux pour tout bien comprendre ...
Sadhaka chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
My only real complaint with this is that you have Naruto listed as an MC and he really is just a plot device. I would prefer not to see this story when I go looking for Naruto stories and as this a Hinata story with Naruto as only a bit part.

Of course he is cheating. Of course he is treating her badly. He has to be reprehensible so that it will excuse her cheating and lying. Because you know, thats real morality if the person you love cheats and lies to you, then the only right thing to do is to do the same thing.

This story hangs on that one moral crux. If you buy into that warped logic, then the rest of story makes sense because Naruto deserves everything he is getting because he's doing the same to her. Its a common device used in a lot of contemporary fiction. It totally misses the point that you should have respect for yourself. I don't cheat because I'm not a cheater, that has nothing to do with what anyone else does. Because surprise, I'm not responsible for them. Theres only one person in this world I am responsible for and thats me.

Reading a story where every character is morally corrupt and are people who I would personally not want as friends, does not make for good writing. No matter where you set your story on mars or in a ninja village, the human experience is the same. People don't act this way. The most fantastic part of your story should not be how your characters interact and their moral choices.

Ask yourself if you have ever met someone who would do this? Would you do this? You may have read about people who do screwy things like cheat on their husband with the mans father but those are so rare you can classify that as insanity. And those rare cases are certainly not going to be touchstones for your readers to understand your characters.
SAMARA24 chapter 32 . 5/19/2016
I actually loved those moments of friendship b/w sasnaru.
i like your rhythm,keep up .
LilyVampire chapter 32 . 5/18/2016
So many puzzle pieces but no frame yet.. Three days, you say. A lot can happen in three days. I wonder what the deal was about, and so many other things! As always, thanks for updating, I loved it :)
umnia chapter 32 . 5/18/2016
That was extremely interesting ..
Guest chapter 27 . 5/18/2016
Damn, this story is so good. Thank you for being so epically creative.
Wendy chapter 32 . 5/18/2016
This chapter clearly shows that Naruto can't use Kyuubi as excuse for his poor behaviors toward Hinata. In the conservation between Sasuke and Naruto, looks like Naruto is well aware of his actions as he kept sleeping with his tramp Sakura, as Sasuke phrase it. The irony here is that Naruto isn't aware, that what goes around comes around, karma is already at work, and his friend Sasuke have a major part in it. Wonder if Naruto will feel the pain and anger that Hinata felt at discovering his infidelities with Sakura, when he finds out the truth later, of the same thing being done to him. Likely, a sense of betrayal by Sasuke and guilt that he, himself had bought it on by his own actions and gave it opportunity to come to fruition. Looking forward to see it.

I think Hinata knows that Sasuke is using her. But she fell too deep to resist. Have to thank Naruto for pushing her in the direction of Sasuke. I really do hope that Hinata will find her own peace in life, with or without Sasuke. Would be nice if Sasuke, after all said and done, have true feelings for her too.
LilyVampire chapter 31 . 5/17/2016
I can't believe it - Itachi is intentionally ensnaring Sakura. Reading this story I constantly feel like I'm playing a game where nothing makes sense, but every once in a while things click into place and everything makes sense. It's really great! Thanks for uodating :)
Danelly chapter 31 . 5/12/2016
I Started reading this fic when your first wrote it and was pleasantly enamoured with the unique plot and setting although i thought it would remain incomplete. Imagine my surprise to see this fic on chapter 31. When I never thought it would get past twelve. Thank you for continuing this story of substance and uniqueness. I respect you as an author and while I may not agree with the way the plot goes( like sasuke not listening to his brother :(. That is your right as the author to write whatever you want as it is my right to curse you out in the confinement of my yaoi obsessed mind. Please disregard the haters as this story is truly gold. Great job. PS I'm starting to hate hinata. Is this your intention? I've never felt such apathy for a main character before. It's strange.
SAMARA24 chapter 31 . 5/12/2016
Such a wonderful chappie , ad i think the pawn is Sakura
MissGaga20 chapter 31 . 5/12/2016
Ohh no, poor sakura, Itachi is a ruthless heartless bastard here , i like the pace of this fic.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/6/2016
Really great, thanks very much and good luck with the new story
Luvhina chapter 31 . 5/5/2016
U r very welcome and thank you! :-) look forward to reading more...
772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »