Reviews for Vehemence
Complicated thrash story plz die
Fozz chapter 24 . 8/30
This story is trash just stop you worthless shitbag sasuhina loving retard
tactics2012 chapter 24 . 8/30
Can't wait!
23 chapters in almost 3 years. About as lazy writing as is the mediocre plot where the only thing the author can create is melodrama like you would see in some South American soap opera.
Danish78 chapter 24 . 6/9
Good luck! Have fun! Sorry I don't review often but you indeed have a wonderful, interesting and intriguing story here so thanks for that and have a great summer as well!
Do us a favor and kill urself so this story will never be updated.
Hinata doesn't cheat and sasupuke needs to die like u.
SAMARA-18 chapter 24 . 6/9
Thank you for considering telling us bout the hiatus, and i will always be waiting.
best wishes for your project.
MissGaga-11 chapter 24 . 6/9
good luck with your project .
LoveNogg chapter 23 . 6/8
Yay I'm caught up and I happen to read some reviews. Can't believe how awful some people are. Who cares if hinata (fictional character or not) wants to live her life and be as far away from the cheater as she can; it's not like she can walk away, get a divorce and be happy. If you haven't notice they own her, as sad as that is.
Naruto cheated on her far longer than she ever did. So I don't see what's wrong with her having some freedom and having fun too. F double standard, if she could run away, I'm sure she would but it would only shame her family and Naruto would win. What's wrong with wanted to be love even if it's only for the moment? She's in a prison.
There are still a lot of things hidden and its hard to predict the future chapters (I love that though) and as much as I wish you would drag Naruto in the mud for cheating on hinata, I'm happy that you're not and allowing hinata to get her revenge while having some fun along the way. If anything, at least now Naruto's cheating behavior would be on him and not hinata if sasuke is able to help her iron out the plan.
Thank you for building her up to be a strong character, I feel a little bad for her though since she went from one abusive relationship (physical) to another (emotional) relationship.
LoveNogg chapter 18 . 6/8
I usually never read incomplete stories, but when I first read this a couple years ago when I stumbled on it, I fell in love and waited for the next chapter. I'm so happy that I have so many more chapters to read now!
Keep up the amazing work, and even though Naruto ended and couples where paired and children created (I still think that sakura's kid is sasuke's and Karin's I honestly can't stand Sakura and Sasuke together…it's so wrong somehow) I'm happy that people are still holding strong to their shippings. I think Hinata would have been better for Sasuke in the long run but how the Last Movie put Hinata and Naruto together…well I'm happy how canon ended to say the least.
I love how you created dimensions for all characters and I actually find this story interesting. I enjoy how everyone has problems embedded in mystery and how it's realistic this has turned out. I like DN it makes him more….tainted. In a good way, I get annoyed with goody-good characters that see the world in shades of white and black. I love how you show the grey in life through this.
MissGaga-11 chapter 23 . 6/8
Ya , ve updated , i did not believe my eyes , fantastic chappie .!
onlyluna chapter 23 . 6/6
Finally a chapter I liked. Something positive.
SAMARA-18 chapter 23 . 6/6
i really hope that hina would find her inner strength and pave her path where both of those men would wish her to spare them a glace..
great chappie,keep up the good work
johnnyshoweduplate chapter 23 . 6/5
Not sure why some people are busting Naruto's balls when it's not really him but a Kyuubi'fied Naruto that's acting like a douchebag lunatic? Granted he is pathetic when not in puppet mode with his slobbering over Sasuke. Funny or not so funny but that seems to be the case with every character in the story slobbering over him. Well expect Tsunade who doesn't seem to be fan. Not to beat a dead horse but I just don't see why some of those names or name are in the MC tagging. They haven't played that much of a role other than second fiddle to Sasuke.

On that subject none of the characters are likable. At least Naruto has an excuse with the furball riding him like a Toyota, but the rest of the characters are horrible. Sasuke being the worst of the lot and like someone else posted I would really really really like to see him get his comeuppance. I just don't see that happening anytime soon or at all since he seems to be running the show.

Pairings who the hell knows. I'd say a Sasuke harem since all the females are lusting after him, but maybe my wish will come true and he takes a dirt nap by the end.

Other than the failings mentioned this story just has way too much OOC for my liking. I don't see an AU tag anywhere and my cup is over filling. Not saying the writings bad it's really good in fact, but just not my cup of tea. Good luck with the rest of story and life in general.
Hinata doesn't need any man in her life and I hope she'll be able to let go of Sasuke and her life as a free person, not tied to anything or anyone
432 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »