Reviews for Vehemence
LilyVampire chapter 20 . 3/2
I must admit that I find your story not only entertaining, but also highly intriquing. I am not making any guesses as to what will happen, but I am looking forward to reading more. Thank you for writing this!
umnia chapter 20 . 3/1
looking up till the next one
Kia-B chapter 19 . 3/1
beautiful as always
Laughing chapter 19 . 2/28
I'm laughing so hard rn at these Naruto fanboys who repeatedly keep checking in on this story despite desperately trying to assure us this story is trash and beneath them... A lot of people tend to only read fics on this site if they have lots of reviews because it's usually an indicator that it's a very popular and well-received story, so well done to those "haters" for contributing to that :)
MissGaga-11 chapter 19 . 2/27
Does Sasuke hate Hina, or is it his usual self,does he plan to hurt her ., yeah yeah i know only time will reveal such answers .
SAMARA-18 chapter 19 . 2/27
Stay strong Nata, don't let Sasuke’s bitter and aggressive side crash you.
This is another interesting turn of this fic ,I'm so eager to decipher,keep up.
LOL chapter 19 . 2/26
naruhina shippers never fail to disgust me. wow. so glad i left your fandom. you guys are disgusting telling people to die just because you read a story that has the pairing you don't like. how old are you guys? go back to studying or working. or just anything better to do with your free time. just leave this author alone jfc.
Passing thru chapter 19 . 2/26
Ok i was reading this and kept seeing things about the reviews and i have to admit, i probably spent more time reading the reviews than the actual story which never happens. some of the reviews are definitely hilarious...threats, ill wishes, and even racist comments. i mean wow. probably from the same person too. and saying they don't want to sign in because they don't want their time wasted but yet will still take time to write a comment? speechless.

Gotta say, sasuke is a bit of a tool in the story. i'm one of the folks who is still unclear as to what his motives are. but it sounds like he may want to try and save naruto from someone? maybe someone who is controlling his kyuubi behavior? also at the same time, using any means necessary to get it. definitely not my favorite guy. also feel bad for naruto. poor dude doesn't know what's happening to him. i hope to see more neji, itachi, and team taka action. curious to see the roles they play in his grand scheme.
question since naruto acts like sasuke. will it still be a naruhina in the end since sasuke tried to kill sakura and they ended together. So if it doesn't become a naruhina at the en asshole but also a hypocrite.
u r nothing but a nigger who bashes the hero because he doesn't like how the character is.
I hope ur parents die.
But also I don't want to log in because I don't want my time wasted on a shitty author who decided to come back to naruto who hasn't finished this story in 3 years now.
umnia chapter 19 . 2/26
I think that was magnificent chappy, i truly enjoyed it, keep on.
Robotchick1 chapter 19 . 2/26
I love your story and albeit it I was a little surprised with Team Takas appearance, I LOVE your wiring style. The relationship (I we can call it that) between Sasuke and Hinata is sexy and subtle. Love ;)
Oh look another crack pairing shipper who's butthurt over the ending of Naruto! Gee, why is it not surprising to find them rooting this crack pairing story on while condemning the others. Double standard much...
sumire.syrup chapter 18 . 2/23
Interesting development... hope to see more of the mystery unravel with the inclusion of team Taka. I stopped following the manga awhile ago and because apparently kishi completely ruined it with his ending, I don't think I will follow up on it... So canon doesn't really exist to me.

Haha I think the only reason why you were receiving such backlash was because of the Naruto tag, naruhina shippers can't stand anything but. Some of the reviews sound like childish.
I really want to know if this is a sasuhina?
SAMARA-18 chapter 18 . 2/23
Is there any relation b/w sasuke’s parent murdering and the Hyuga .?
I'm soo glad ,ya did update it.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »