Reviews for Vehemence
Robotchick1 chapter 19 . 2/26
I love your story and albeit it I was a little surprised with Team Takas appearance, I LOVE your wiring style. The relationship (I we can call it that) between Sasuke and Hinata is sexy and subtle. Love ;)
Oh look another crack pairing shipper who's butthurt over the ending of Naruto! Gee, why is it not surprising to find them rooting this crack pairing story on while condemning the others. Double standard much...
sumire.syrup chapter 18 . 2/23
Interesting development... hope to see more of the mystery unravel with the inclusion of team Taka. I stopped following the manga awhile ago and because apparently kishi completely ruined it with his ending, I don't think I will follow up on it... So canon doesn't really exist to me.

Haha I think the only reason why you were receiving such backlash was because of the Naruto tag, naruhina shippers can't stand anything but. Some of the reviews sound like childish.
I really want to know if this is a sasuhina?
SAMARA-18 chapter 18 . 2/23
Is there any relation b/w sasuke’s parent murdering and the Hyuga .?
I'm soo glad ,ya did update it.
Boohoo I don't like people having to make me explain my story, boohoo. I'm edgy so I'm going to make the characters OOC so people can talk about it. Piss poor turnout if you ask for a story that's almost three years old when you compare to some other stories.

Why not just put Sausage and Hinata in paired brackets so you won't have to put up with these people. Only a retard couldn't see the Sausage and Hinata pairing that's happening and will be.
reviewer chapter 18 . 2/22
guess people found a story to hate on. why? i think its ok so far. i like naruto but cant be the best and happiest all the time. i have always thought sasuke was tricky anyway so none of this is surprising. keep doing a good job.
frogflower chapter 18 . 2/22
I think you've successfully caused some vehemence considering some of the hostile comments (and apparently so have I). They keep coming back to write additional comments even though they don't like the story so that must be saying something.

Regardless, I think the introduction to Team Taka will add an interesting dynamic to the story. Not sure if they're aligned or even privy to Sasuke's plan but I'm sure we'll see that as the story goes on.
Previous Guest chapter 3 . 2/22
Cheat*
I thought you would do justice to this story so I read some more chapters, & I regret it. Untag this bullcrap from the Naruhina tag. The fuck is this? I really hope you get cheated on.
This is a god awful fic. Not only are you degrading Hinata's character by making her chest but but also Narutos.
Stop glorifying cheating. I hope you get cheated on, so you can at least develop empathy.
in these last chapters Hinata been missing, is becoming annoying her weak character (in cannon she may be weak but not that weak)
Love your fanfic post ASAP
NCA chapter 18 . 2/22
I could care less about the friendly Kyuubi as I'm never a fan of these cuddly Disney fics where he's portrayed as Sensei Bambi.

As for these fictive liberties they albeit far with this he's "Dark Naruto" canon just so could get your bad guy imo. There's plenty of ways you could have made him struggle without dragging his character through the mud. Then again see above with bad guy reference to offset your god character mentioned below.

The main problem I had with this is your more than obvious Sasuke is a god story. Funny how he wasn't mentioned in your notes.

Oh and no I can't stand those Naruto is god stories either, but there's absolutely no balance in this fic at all. It reminds me of a quote from a movie I watched when I was younger of course with some fictive liberties added to it. Sasuke is strong, you're weak; Sasuke is right, you're wrong, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Akatsuki's Hinata-hime chapter 18 . 2/22
Love your story! However I find myself wishing there was more appearances by Hinata in your chapters, it feels much more sasuke and naruto focused and I'm missing the relationship between Hinata and sasuke.

Not too bad. :)
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 2/22
Disgusting, just like you. You are fucking filth.
In terms u made sasuke good.. Hope everyone in ur family dies.
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »