Reviews for Vehemence
I feel so sorry for Hinata.. Maybe thats one of the reasons why I want her with Sasuke.. But I also enjoy the little nejihina moments
13eyondx chapter 9 . 9/23
I can't help but be curious on Sasuke's POV with his intimacies with Hinata and his take on their special situation. Thank you again for updating so fast and I understand that this was previously written but it still makes me happy when I see an update to the story. I can't wait for more.
forgetmenotlovely chapter 8 . 9/21
Looking forward to Hinata's change. I like that this story progresses through character motivation and that things occur for a reason, for person gains. I couldn't help but think of Jane Eyre whenever the moor was mentioned in association with Hinata. It really created quite the dark and lonely imagery. Her character development seems promising, and I'm hoping her character won't become dependent on Sasuke. After all, she is seeking freedom. I do like the manipulative Sasuke, and I also like how he has a soft spot for Naruto. More from Itachi, si vous plait. Overall, interesting twists to the Naruto canon. Well done! Hope to see more soon.
DeeBee chapter 7 . 9/15
You have added clarity and depth to your story. I have really enjoyed the additions to both plot and character development thus far. Instead of completely changing things, you have provided more information to the motives and rationale for actions. For example, we now have a "build-up" to Hinata's affair and Sasuke is easily interpreted as our predominant character. Things are getting emotionally charged, and I couldn't help but cheer at the end of this chapter. Oh Naruto.. I seriously want to hit him lol. As for Hinata, I really want her to have a happpy ending, you have made me sympathetic. I do not trust the Sasuke, we need Itachi to come put him in line soon hehehe.

Excited about the next revisions,

Tieve chapter 7 . 9/14
Not sure how much you changed in these chapters compared to previous versions. The flow of this these chapters went well. It feel like an improvement to me.

Reading this latest chapter 7 again, it reminded me why I detested Naruto so much in this story. He is such a boisterous coward. He took all his frustrations out on Hinata, because he can. He must think himself pretty mighty and tough because he can make a woman cry. He is such a weak fool.

Naruto expects Hinata to serves his needs whenever he wants it, not considering her feelings and his own disgusting behavior of sleeping around with Sakura at the same time. He is naive in thinking Hinata will never know about his tryst with Sakura. He expects her to be a meek dutiful wife that waits on him, that is until he gets a chance to dump her.

And what's this? Naruto even expects Hinata to bare him a child as part of her duty because they are married? "No one will accept a barren woman if I left you", he tells her. What? How dare he says that! Naruto already have plans to leave Hinata for Sakura. How is leaving Hinata after she had his child, make it any better than him leaving her without one? Naruto's righteous pompous attitude is just unbelievable. His ego is beyond bloated. He must think himself a gift from God to Hinata and that she is lucky to be able to marry him. That jackass really deserves some thrashing!

If this doesn't make Hinata start to hate Naruto, I don't know what will. It's too late for these two to reconciliations. Naruto have destroyed whatever positive feelings that Hinata has for him. And frankly, Hinata should count this as a blessing. That Naruto is pushing her to the limit, forcing her to make a change in her life, for herself for once. Well, good for Hinata. She can finally start to break free from this oppressed repulsive relationship, that never will work.
simplee chapter 7 . 9/14
Ahhh, this story is like watching a train wreck! No, a Crash! No, a fall! You're story is a train that crashed into another train, skid to the edge of a cliff, and fell into the sea! ... Also, now I'm coming to realize my analgoy was probably the other train;;
Basically, what i am tryng tk say is that I cant seem to take my eyes off the disaster your plot-a(muse)d-rabbit is brewing, and the lack of proper honest-to-God communication between Hinata and Naruto is suffocating me!
Dammit Hinata! If only you would just voice out the injustice and frustrations you feel towards Naruto, it would been a nice goddamn (well-deserved) wack in the head for Naruto so that he can wake up and see how he is fucking up what coulda been a nice marriage. Freaken Hinata for not understanding that a functional naruto is a wacked-in-the-head naruto, and THAT only then they can find true understanding, love, sex, and all that jazz.
I know this is a sasuhina story. I get that the premise of this story is everybody has fucked up emotional issues, but my bias is on Naruto and Hinata. I cant help but want them to work eveything out before their marriage goes to the land of no-return;only-divorses -except after this chapter I feel like their marriage is already there ): You cant blame Hinata for not being able to resist emotionally-retarded-horny-but-(iguess)-"hot" sasuke.
Drama, why are you so addicting! T.T
13eyondx chapter 7 . 9/14
Oh my god you don't know how happy you make me by updating really fast these couple of days! In another note I barely started reading your fic and I am really into it. I just live for angst!
I am curious as to why you decided to erase the original story line and re-create a new one.

However, I am somewhat glad that you did that because to be totally honest with you, I lost interest in reading because it was just too much connivingness going on and it basically too to long to get to the point of it all...I honestly got bored as well

Now don't get me wrong, in the first several chapters I loved it, but when I pretty much got the jist of it all...u know Sasuke was fucking everybody and Itachi was a small disappointment. I also felt that Hinata knew Naruto was cheating why the fuck would you let her stay! If it is because of some bullshit not disappointing her village or family well only a fucking idiot would lower themselves to such hogshit. I believe that some sort of leaving the marriage or better run off to anothe village with a better looking man. There's a lot of characters in Naruto that are hotter that Sasuke and a better fighter as well.

You diasappointed me with the way you just have everybody fucking everybody, that's basically what the ""old"" story was about. So I will keep my fingers cross for this "new" re-write
Haven't we read this before though?
jdorsey20619 chapter 4 . 9/9
I honestly didn't think you could've improved on the rewrites but I see I was wrong. I can definitely notice the changes and have to say that you've outdone yourself. The chapter changes you've made have given the characters more depth and feeling. I love the added details.
SAMARA24 chapter 2 . 9/8
A familiar stirred feeling.. mm is it love, jealousy , hate...cant wait to find out .
Missgaga20 chapter 2 . 9/8
missgaga20 chapter 36 . 9/4
Yeeeeeeeeesss sasuhina all the way , though he is a complete jerk , nonetheless ..sooo excited
jdorsey20619 chapter 36 . 9/3
Oh please don't put Vehemence on hiatus, I don't think my heart could take it! I always look forward to your updates. But that's just my opinion. I can't wait for what happens with the pairings. I hope for Sasuke x Hinata but whatever happens I know will be epic.
Kibachow chapter 36 . 9/3
This Hinata has a long long way to mature before she is appealing to anyone. Really none of your characters are nice people. They are all damaged but oh so interesting. I voted for Sasuke and Itachi. Being with Itachi is not that all far fetched in your universe. They have a very strong common denominator, their love for Sasuke. Be it very unhealthy. That link can morph Itachi feelings towards Hinata. while Hinata is weak. Her genes are unquestionable. Better than most Uchina women. I think your Itachi would want the best heir.
699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »