Reviews for Vehemence
umnia chapter 48 . 12/22/2016
Woow that was epic..
Niu chapter 47 . 12/15/2016
*claps* ;o;
Was surprised you went that route (with Hinata)
Cloud \(•o•)/ a fucking mess is awaiting. How will Itachi react? *0*?
Current mood: AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
TheValkyrieGladiator chapter 46 . 12/14/2016
I like the way that you depict Kikyo, beautiful and deceitful. She led them right into a trap. I also like the way you write Naruto here, it shows how he has really endorsed a selfish disposition. His selflessness in the manga/anime was exasperating as humans are naturally inclined to endorse some form of selfishness ( everyone is a narcissist to some degree) evolution facilitates the development of such behavior. I must admit that I do pity Hinata, she relies too much on Sasuke to fulfill licentious desires which in my assessment, what really attracts her to him is the innate need to want to break free from conformity. He is the epitome of that. Itachi is a complex character, his love is very twisted and his lack of empathy...he is a sociopath. It was a great chapter as always, the intricate web that you have spun in the story is nothing short of amazing. ( This is a review for chapter 47 etc.)
WhatIsMagic chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
I think your story is amazingly well crafted and I honestly wish there were more writers like you on this site- I love the logical yet sensitive way you have progressed with this story and I cant wait for your next update. I was just wondering what inspired you to write this story in the first place and how much of your own beliefs was transferred into the characters?
rcr chapter 47 . 12/14/2016
Wow. I had a long catch up to do. I love you story, no lie! The main reason I started reading your fic was because it has Sasuke and Hinata. Sasuke is my favorite character as well as Hinata. I love your style of writing. I love the complexity and can't stop reading. Sorry for breing gone for a while. Im back into reading them. :)
TheValkyrieGladiator chapter 47 . 12/14/2016
I, personally, love your story Vehemence and the twists of it. I love how dark the characters are ( "dark" being a very arbitrary term I use here) because I think that the characters you depict in the story unveil and act on intrinsic human behavior that is both maladaptive and adaptive. It just really shows the "ugliness" of human beings. I also enjoy how the emotion is real and not superficial unlike the manga and to some extent the love between Naruto and Hinata as well as Sasuke and Sakura. To probe into the very psyche of these individuals is something that I revel in. People in general tend to ostracize and blatantly alienate or reject the reality of a human being's actions etc. without moral/ and a moral that has been completely stripped away from them.
Niu chapter 47 . 12/14/2016
Some reviewers kill it... not everything is rosy and fluffy. (Go read shoujo if u want fluff!)
Sorry about my previous reviews, they contribute to nothing constructive or...well... thoughtful.
personally I like your story because there is no romance, it isn't fast paced, and the characters are grounded.

We're u dissatisfied with the way the massacre and Sasuke found closure(?) in the manga? (I was)

You don't introduce entire elements(history) of the fic like Minato and Kushina' roles, what happened to the sand etc. It's fun divulging and piecing together info from each chapter. (Even with my shit memory, the revamped version makes it possible) plus the AN' provides great insight. Glad I picked the fic up.

Your'e awesome!
Guest chapter 47 . 12/13/2016
Why the fuck is there an internet argument posted here every other time you update?

You're acting like a girl. Just man up and write your story.
exb lover chapter 47 . 12/13/2016
First of all ...damn i like dat attitude of yours.
You see i clicked to read this story thinking it was romance and stuff..but i was kinda disappointed that it was not...but nevertheless i liked the summary and i thought to give it a try...at first it was just curiosity that made me want to read this..but later on even though i found the charecters a bit too cold or bit too obsessive i continued reading because of your way of writing...it was nice ...it held me there even at times i found myself pissed at characters..nevertheless i just want to say that continue writing your story the way you want it regardless of what others say..no one can stop you..and keep up the amazing work .
I look forward for your next chapter
Music Lover Always chapter 47 . 12/13/2016
Listen, you don't have to respond to those comments at all and frankly, your author's note made you sound like a bitch. Believe me, I have gotten PMs with ridiculous requests and demanding I remove tags and whatnot. I say just leave it alone.
Guest chapter 45 . 12/9/2016
I dont understand Why the females characters in your story are so hopelsly 'in love' (obsessed) with the Uchiha brothers, it's just sex...and yes I know you said it many times that sex is a tool in your story and the uchihas use it for other purposes... But come one it's a Cliche! there has to be something else than just... " I'm a hot guy with money and a high status I bat an eyelash and have all the women at my feet begging and desiring to be by my side and of course willing to complete all the missions without thinking about it twice"
Don't they have any purpose in life aside fuck uchihas ? Don't they won't to become better ninjas ? Because sakura is only seeking revenge against and unrequited love, and hinata just seeks a way out of her marriage... well.. She doesn't seek it, she just hopes and now she obeys sasuke.
This story makes me hate all the women in it... The are so irrelevant for all the men in the story.
Niu chapter 46 . 12/7/2016
The sitaution is going to degrade, especially now that Itachi is absent...
libretamagica chapter 46 . 12/7/2016
Buen cap me encanta cuando sale naruto .la abuela de itachi nose porque me resulta odiosa y si tengo la sensacion de una vuelta de trama
Slim2003 chapter 46 . 12/7/2016
I have this feeling that everything is about to get much worse. Nice chapter.
umnia chapter 45 . 12/5/2016
That was great development , i loved it .
772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »