Reviews for Undomesticated Equines
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Nice take on the strength of their friendship and feels like something Jack would offer Daniel. He would want to look out for his friend. As for the last bit well that is typical Daniel. Thanks for sharing.
Noxbait chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hi! Read this in the wee small hours of the morning and it brought a smile to my face! Just now getting the chance to drop you a review. This was so cool. Very unique. I like that you have a different take on some things and just write with a unique perspective. I thought the whole thing was nice...but I really got a kick out of the end. What a very Daniel thing to do. :) Especially as the years progressed, I see Daniel as doing more intentional aggravating of Jack and the way he gives his resignation is just so perfect. There's Jack getting all hot and bothered...he really should know better by now. :) Love Daniel walking into Jack's office while they're on the phone too. Very cute all around! Thanks for posting all your amazing stories! :) Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Very satisfiying to see them still so close. I think you stayed in character really well, even better than the actors did!
Lauren.MacFan chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I loved this little piece. . . Great job!
kalinysta chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is SO good and so well written, that the one grammatical error kind of stands out:
"Jack spun round to find Daniel stood in his office" should be: "Jack spun round to find Daniel standing in his office".

Other than that - fantastic!

Keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Very Nice. I can see this happening.