Reviews for Picking Up Strays
I love this sooo much! It's hard for me to
find good stories but this (along with your
other story's) have definitely made my top
list
HELLO THIS WAS AMAZING.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
So incredibly sweet! I love everything about this story
Ryanrene97 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Very, very, very, very, great. Its amazing and hilarious and I love it
won't be the Victim chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
All I have to say is...LOVED IT! :D Awesome story!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Despite not even having finished season one yet, and therefore only having the vaguest idea who most of these people are, I cannot help but love the idea of big bad wolf Derek being told he has to get a glass to drink from, or he's grounded.
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I love this! Sheriff Stilinski is awesome.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Loved it!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Great story written really well enjoyed reading it
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
This story made me really happy and I was smiling so much during the whole thing! Great writing!
Seph's Madisen Moss chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh my gosh, this is so freaking adorable! It needs to be a thing on so many levels, so, so many levels. And the character development and the story arch and the POV, were beautiful and I loved it. Brilliant job, thank you for the story,

SMM

P.S. I admit, I'm still gushing over the adorableness.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I love papa Stllinski! You really wrote him well here. So sweet!
smartfart chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This fic was brilliant, this is my first Teen Wolf fanfic and i am so happy with the choice i made to click on this one, it was great. I'm especially impressed in the way you were able to portray all the characters correctly and it made me smile so so much it was adorable and fantastic in all aspects :)
dytabytes chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
My god, this is everything I wanted and more. I love Papa Stilinski and I love his relationship with Stiles. I absolutely adore how he takes in Issac and it's obvious that he's just trying his best, and muddling along, but it's perfect and everything that Issac and Stiles actually need. I am overwhelmed with feelings, all of them good. Thank you so much!
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This was a great story! I loved reading it!