Reviews for Picking Up Strays
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/27
Despite not even having finished season one yet, and therefore only having the vaguest idea who most of these people are, I cannot help but love the idea of big bad wolf Derek being told he has to get a glass to drink from, or he's grounded.
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 4/7
I love this! Sheriff Stilinski is awesome.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 2/4
Loved it!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 1/19
Great story written really well enjoyed reading it
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 1/8
This story made me really happy and I was smiling so much during the whole thing! Great writing!
Seph's Madisen Moss chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh my gosh, this is so freaking adorable! It needs to be a thing on so many levels, so, so many levels. And the character development and the story arch and the POV, were beautiful and I loved it. Brilliant job, thank you for the story,

SMM

P.S. I admit, I'm still gushing over the adorableness.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I love papa Stllinski! You really wrote him well here. So sweet!
smartfart chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This fic was brilliant, this is my first Teen Wolf fanfic and i am so happy with the choice i made to click on this one, it was great. I'm especially impressed in the way you were able to portray all the characters correctly and it made me smile so so much it was adorable and fantastic in all aspects :)
dytabytes chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
My god, this is everything I wanted and more. I love Papa Stilinski and I love his relationship with Stiles. I absolutely adore how he takes in Issac and it's obvious that he's just trying his best, and muddling along, but it's perfect and everything that Issac and Stiles actually need. I am overwhelmed with feelings, all of them good. Thank you so much!
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This was a great story! I loved reading it!
HaveACuppaT chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Omg this is so so cute and I love it :) :D
Autumnights chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
So wonderful. I would say that I'd like to see this happen in the show,but it really wouldnt compare to your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I just love how he threatens to ground derek. Derek of all people. LOL. And it is like stiles to do this shame it didn't happen in the show.
DeviWan chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Awwww! So very adorable and well written! Lots of cheeky humour here and there, overall a very enjoyable read. :D
PanickedSerenity chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is one of the best descriptions of Stiles and his Dad that I have ever read. I absolutely love this! Thank you! I'm still smiling from it!