Reviews for It's a Secret
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 8 . 6/21
I love it! I can't wait to see how this progresses. I especially love Des and Ty. I also like Reid having a girlfriend. Update soon please!
Tyler'sPrincess chapter 5 . 6/21
Wow...I am loving Des as a character. Tyler obviously is aware that she likes him.
Xenaangelhybrid chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
I love this chapter it so awesome (8)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Please update! I like this!
SouthernGirl45 chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
I liked it and can't wait to read more of your story
heartbreakerginny chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Cute chapter! Can't wait for more! Update soon!
Just One More Sentence chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
I think I'm a terrible person for not posting the review as soon as
I finished it *couch, cough* the day it came out *cough, cough* But anyhow, I liked it! Now, who is this person with all this "glorious" power? Maybe the other butthead, for lack of better word.
heartbreakerginny chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
I like how this story is going! Can't wait to see what else happens! Update soon!
RandomWeirdGirl chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Eya!
Amazing chapter! I cannot WAIT to read what Ty And Des are going to do!
They are cutest couple. I LOVE that you didn't make Reid a player, the poor (hott) boy also needs love and a commited relationship. I haven't read many stories about him being a non-player, though the ones I have read aren't nearly as great as this one! You actually keep his personality, the one we all love to hate and love to love!

Just to add, it's about eight in the morning here in SA as I am typing this. I don't have school for the entire week, so usually I'm sleeping at this time (at the moment I am snuggled up in my new, super FLUFFY, red blanky), but I couldn't sleep because of this story! It was calling to me like a Siren to a Sailor!

Can't wait for an update -(heehee, that rhymed!)
Love this story SO MUCH!

*Loviez (not in a stalker way)
Sophy
chocolatechipcookielover chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Love your update. Its amazing. And that would be cool if you could make what happened at the party another chapter. I can't wait for chapter 5. And just to let u know, your a really good writer.
Just One More Sentence chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
You know, I had to restart this chapter eight times because everybody kept interrupting me. But anywho, nice chapter, I really enjoyed it!
Rainydaygirl4 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
I like your story so far ! I definitely like the whole 'daughter's of ipswich' thing.. I feel like that makes it more exciting having a sister involved, I have read over 8 stories that have that lovely quality. :P And who doesn't love the reverse harem thing lol. Can't wait for an update!
Just One More Sentence chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
BUTT! Anyway, I would love to know what goes down at the party and if they run into Aaron and his band is shite heads. Thought I should mention that I absolutely ADORE this story!
SammieLuvsFood chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I love it! Update when u can :)
RandomWeirdGirl chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Loved It!
Can't wait for more, update soon?!
I totaly agree with you: Tyler's butt is the hottest, fittest butt EVER! I wouldn't mind staring at it all day... hehe

Please update soon... I'm counting the hours until I get to read more!

*Loviez