Reviews for Prideshipping Without Prejudice
hooray chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I'm now reading the original, after I'm done I shall come back and read this gem again!
lexterminator chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
I love each and every aspect in this story. Your characterization skills were perfectly crafted, and the way the characters interacted was brilliant. I have never read or even heard of this story before, but your version has me itching to read it. It was incredible! Each character fits one from the show and matches their personalities perfectly. You couldn't have made a better Kaiba. Also, I love your choice of pairings. Sometimes authors will create such great stories and then ruin them with the strange choice of pairings, but each of your pairings were perfect. Joey and Mai were definitely a must, and I was really excited to see a good replication of Chaseshipping. There aren't many good Chaseshipping stories out there so thanks for raising the bar! Again this story was stupendous and I hope someday that you'll create another that's just as good or even better than this one. :)
Trillian75 chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
I just discovered this story,loved, loved, loved it, and read the entire thing in one evening! I do hope you are working on more Yu-Gi-Oh stories, especially Prideshipping ones. I love seeing Yami and Kaiba together (when you think about their "canon" relationship, it's rather tragic, given the ending-it's obvious they had passion for each other, even if it wasn't expressly romantic.) I would have never guessed this was your first story if you hadn't mentioned it. I had to laugh every time Marik suggested using his rod, and when Bandit Keith showed up. Please keep up the good work!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
I'm so glad lovemontrasho recommended this story. It was brilliant, but it was more the style of a seasoned writer, not a newbie. Very impressive.
BillTheAlmighty chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
I finally made an account. Just went on your profile and saw the email. Was really gutted it took me so long to see it, so I made this to make sure I access all your stuff in future! Just going for a read now, although I would just liked to say again what a gem this fic is :).
LK chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I feel drawn in from the start, the characters are engaing and diverse.
The stage is set and I am in great anticipation for the next chapter.
Fantastic !
xDelfin chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Is there art for this fic? I'd love to see Kaiba in period-inspired clothing. Dabbling with the themes of both YGO And P&P. oooh so saucy!
xDelfin chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
UWAHHH THE TENSION! Yami's way of letting Tea know which 'side of the table he was on' was extremely hilarious. For some reason, I didn't see it coming, since sexuality hadn't been too defined with Yami until now. LOL 'not Dark magician /girl/' XD

xDelfin chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
OMG it's like the curtain is being pulled back slowly to reveal the direction of which your chosen parallels will be taking! I don't know if you remember me from when this story first started, but I did stop reading for a while. Real life got in the way, but now I will have the pleasure of reading this all the way through :] Loving every bit of it as I go, by the way. It is completely brilliant, what you've decided to do with these two stories. -Praise!-

NaNaChan95 chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
*applause* Well done _. I would've liked to see Marik's and Serenity's relationship progress a lil more because they're and unfamiliar pairing to me but nonetheless the story was wonderful.
NaNaChan95 chapter 18 . 3/26/2013
I wanted to see how the rest of the convo with Bakura and Ryou went down 3
Bill chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
Didn't even know you'd written an epilogue!

This is story is really really great. I've enjoyed every moment of it. The highs, the lows, the increasingly frequent challenges to my sexuality...

All joking aside. Loved this. Hope you keep writing because you have definitely won a fan in me! :D
Nenya85 chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
It’s funny, but with this epilogue it feels a little like you’ve come full circle because it reminds me of how P&P ends with a brief epilogue. It was nice seeing a little into the future. There was something cute about Pegasus approving of Malik’s flamboyance and grandiose ambitions. I liked the idea that he had half-hoped that in a few years Kaiba and Serenity might make a match of it – while earlier trying to screw the guy he wants as a son-in-law in a business deal. That seems so Pegasus, somehow. And I did like that he recognized Kaiba’s capacity for devotion.

I liked that there was a sense with Bakura and Ryou that they’d found a beginning, but that the rest of the story was up to them.

And I especially liked the last line about Yami and Kaiba reaching for each other at the same time, for the first time. Since the story has been about them becoming more in sync with each other, that felt like the perfect image to end on.

Congratulations on a really lovely story.
Bella Smiley chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
So enjoyed reading this last chapter, it was great to say goodbye knowing that everyone - even Pegasus ;) could have a happier ending. The prince element cracked me up, perfect for the style of characters and ambience I was imagining. Great that Marik may find someone and he would be able to take on Pegasus. It was lovely to see all the characters blissed out in the end. A great, happy ending :)
lovemondotrasho chapter 20 . 3/6/2013

On one hand, I'm like, "*sob* why must it end?!" and on the other I'm clapping going, "That was a brilliant and adorable ending. Well done."

I love how this chapter started with Arthur and Solomon. It brings me back to the first chapter, which started with Solomon and Arthur. It's a great way to start the chapter. And they're dancing and talking about their children and it's just too adorable, man. It's too adorable.

I've never thought of Serenity and Marik as a couple, and frankly after reading Acirederf's "Hot For Teacher" I can't really picture it without extreme amounts of sadist Serenity. Although the rod sounds like it would bring out a lot of sadist moments for Marik. But it's just weird... Not your couple - I tend to think of Marik as a younger brother (Egypt ain't too far from Saudi Arabia! ;D), so I have that moment where I'm going, "MARIK, WHO IS THIS GIRL?"

Oh Rex. Oh Weevil. That's all I can really say for them. xD

*cough* PUPPYSHIPPING? *cough* lol. But that remark from Joey was hilarious. Something only he would say, indeed.

lol. That Yami and Vivian ending bit was hilarious. Yami's just like, "*sigh* I have to like you because my brother is probably going to marry your sister."

Chaseshipping was too adorable. It was light and innocent and I just love it. It reminds me of one of my favorite couples from a series I watch (one I regularly fangirl over) so great job on them!

Seeing Ishizu drunk was one of those things that I thought I would never see, but I feel like I would react like Raphael. xD "Be one with the music". I legit died. Marik would watch attentively, awestruck.

ALKDFJLAKSDJFKLJSKFJ SHAKIRA IS BEAUTIFUL. But I liked more of her songs before she was blonde.

Prideshipping really killed me today. It was sweet, sensual and just everything that I love in a yaoi couple. Words can't describe how happy I was with them. It's just too much sexiness for me to comment on.

Tendershipping was more on the sensual side, but that's good. That's how I envision Tendershipping. Bakura is quite the dancer there... *cough* Damn. That was really sexy. I think your story gave Bakura a permanent spot as the second sexiest character on Yugioh.

Oh Pegasus, having a father-won't-let-go-of-daughter moment? xD So cute

This story has legit made my day for three months and I'm rather sad to see it go, but at the same time I'm really looking forward to the other stories you have in store for the future. *cough, wink* Especially this Hetalia one you speak of. *cough, wink*

-lovemondotrasho, who is slightly tired from this mammoth review for reasons she will explain through PM