Reviews for Pinky Promise
angelpal4231 chapter 20 . 1/31
This story... Is... I don't have any words. It's just pure brilliance. The ending made me cry, and I couldn't believe it... You know that... No spoiler zone. Right. Thank you so much for the amazing story. It is awesome and I'm crying right now. I will read the sequel. Thank you.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
This story was amazing when soul died I cried and when maka said here speech I cried even harder. But, overall this story was wonderful and should be the Soul Eater movie!
itslifedear chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
I just finished your story and oh my god! I loved it!
MTCR'1-MR.2-ID.3-MI.4-VA chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
Amazing. So sad though.
Allison chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
I DAMN NEAR CRIED, BITCH! (I'm sorry for calling you that but... WHY SOUL?!) HE'S MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT TOTALLY LOVE!
I LOVED THIS STORY!
BlueMockingJayBird chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
wait! Maka, Crona, and were in that same situation when they were battling against Medusa! (and Prof. Stein but whateves) They couldn't hurt Medusa because then they would be hurting the little girl Medusa was using at the time (if that makes sense..) sooooo, for them to win, maka had to use the Gini (demon) hunter to rid the little girls body of medusa's eivil soul! WHY NOT JUST USE THE GINI HUNTER ON KID?! *cough* just putting suggestions out there.. *cough* amazing story by the way!
jinxcat99 chapter 20 . 2/3/2013
Wow. This is Really Good. PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL AND PLEASE BRING BACK SOUL AND BLACKSTAR!
Trigzl chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Oh my gosh. That was one of the best fanfics I've read so far! I am starting to cry, how could you... haha. Keep up the great work. This is amazing for a first fanfic. I loved it, the characters matched well with the show and you did great with the fights and dramatic moments. Killing off two main characters is really sad, but you did it well.
Maka x Soul 3
Animepnk88 chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
That was so good! I would really love a sequel! Maybe theres a chance of reviving our fallen comrads?! We could only hope! SoMa forever! Now for me to re watch all my soal eater eps!
Raven Cassidi chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
I AM MAD YOU MADE ME CRY! MEHHHHHHHHHH! MAKE THE SEQUEL PLEASE! (FIND SOMEWAY TO MAKE SOUL AND B*S COME BACK TO LIFE PLEAAAASSSEEE)
Stephanie chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
...no lie i cried and that never happens when im reading these ur story is just really good
depressed chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
thats so upsetting MAKE A BETTER ENDING im gonna cry now!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
This is definitely not how I thought that this would end
I was in tears when I heard that Black*Star was dead, him being my favorite character and all.
When soul died I was so shocked I dropped my iPod, it took me a good five minutes before I could pick it back up and continue reading.
Even now I'm still crying over my two favorite characters death.
Though I will say that I loved how you brought in the whole thing with Black*Star being like a brother to Maka. Not a lot of people do that, so I'm glad you did.
MakaylaDevine chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
I'm gonna cry jeez ... Just plate already :'( that can't be the end!
TiffaChan chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
I really enjoyed this story all the way through! The battle became slightly confusing in its purpose as far as how it was set up in the chapters, but I can see how it all came together. Very nicely done. I like how you linked the dream from the beginning to the reality of the end, especially as proof of Soul's faith to Maka. Definitely going on my favorites list! Thanks for posting this up! It has been a very good read...