Reviews for Speak Now
Pockly chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
You go girl!
Pokespegirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I love Taylor Swift and Pokespe. To have them combined? Awesome!
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
AHA! SPECIALSHIPPING! OOC MISTY, BUT THAT'S OKAY, BECAUSE IT'S SPECIALSHIPPING! SPECIALSHIPPING! SPECIALSHIPPIIIIIIIIIIIING! *passes out from happy shipping overload*
sayaka chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Lol pearl is like forever aplpone XD (no offence pearl fans '-' "
Fuyu chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
YES YES YES YES YES! YUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH! *glomps the author* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOOOOOUUUUUUU! *cough, composes self* Thank you. SS is my OTP, too. And I have one final thing to say before my review is over: …RAWR! (Means I wuv you in dinosawr 3)
Fairytale of Lies chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
LOVE IT! I DIED OF LAUGHTER WHEN GOLD YELLED OBJECT AND WHEN EVERYBODY JUST STARTED A MAKEOUT SESSION! XD BRAVO! *claps*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
:'D HAHA Even the preacher was laughing *dies of laughter and sweetness* Ghost: Yay my favorite shippings! loved it fennikenfan
fennikenfan chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
YAY im glad she was there too red honestly i dont like the idea of him and misty *shudders* BUT thats over and
I LOVED IT
sapphirewitch565 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I just love the bit where Crystal told Gold to be a man! That was pure genius! This was excellent! ;p
Espeon14 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
You go, Yellow!
Dragon2920 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
That was just brilliant! I loved it! And can I be the flower girl at Crys and Gold's wedding?
RedWhiteNBlue chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Type your review here...
TiffBaby101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I LOVED THE ENDING!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW SO FREAKING KWAIIIIIII
SEQUEL...LIKE MISTYS REVENGE OR SPECIAL WEDDING OR SOMETHING...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
ITS TOO CUTE
Shea Yuu chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWW! TT SO HAPPY! Specialshipping is awesome, it's my OTP too.