Reviews for MCB
MariaAlbina chapter 18 . 4/12
Omg I loved this story so much! I have nothing else to say.
Sarai chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
To cute!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
That was excellent
slm38 chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
awesome story. I read it all in one night. I cannot wait for the sequel.
ladybugbear2 chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
Lets just say I'm waiting with bated breath for the sequel.
nrfan chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
great fic. it's a rare fic that keeps me interested in niles and cc's relationship after they've gotten together. they were such a cute, realistic couple here, and now i'm interested in how they'd interact with their baby, really looking forward to your sequel!

the mystery in the beginning with what cc's secret health issue was great, kept us captivated. glad you kept niles true to his character bc of course he would snoop and figure out what was up.

i really enjoyed how naturally they got together, cc appreciating niles checking on her, niles climbing the fire escape, the little steps they took, very romantic, very them. and then how easily they got comfortable with each other, flowed very nicely.

wonderful job, hope to see more soon :)
ladybrin chapter 18 . 10/5/2012
wow- this story was just great- i loved it and i am so happy you re working on a sequel- becuase I wanted to know what gender the baby is going to be- and also how CC and niles will get together for good!
EspoirDio chapter 18 . 10/2/2012
Late in reading and reviewing again. lol I enjoyed this story quite a bit, especially seeing how they slowly became more and more attached.
rx9872 chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
Yeah! So glad to hear you are writing a sequel. Saves me from having to beg you for one. Loved the last few chapters, especially when CC said, "We can go straight home." CC and Niles belong together and you made that happen so naturally. Great writing and I am definitely looking forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for the enjoyable read!
Tee chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
Absolutelty wonderful story from beginning to the end. I loved every bit of the journey. I am so looking forward to the sequel.
laineybev chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
This was both sweet AND sexy. Exactly how they should be written. YEAH! Loved it. Can't wait until the sequel.
AllTheSnakes chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
Well, it was a beautiful story, really. Congratulations!
bogiedevil chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
Thank you for this wonderful story. It was very satisfying. Looking forward to the sequel.
southerngrammy chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
Very sweet. Good writing. You bring out the best in our couple. Can't wait to read the sequel.
tayryn chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
I have just one word for you:

ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY-WONDERFUL!

(the dashes make it one word! *G*)

Seriously, dear, you have done a great job with this fic! I have enjoyed every chapter immensely... and for me, they are both very much in character. Looking forward to the sequel... but you know that already. *G*