Reviews for Hair of the Dog
iNeVeRsToPtAlKiNg chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
This is awesome. I'm loving it so far! Found it at The Lemonade Stand as a rec and normally I don't read TOO much non canon but this is amaze balls.
Can't wait to read more! My first ever Edward/Leah FF but its well written and I love the storyline.
insanemum chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
I was reminded about this story today, so I came back to re-read it. I read it when you originally posted it - and like a lazy bitch, I only reviewed the last chapter. So when I decided to read it again today, I thought I would do the right thing and review them all. I wish more people would give non-canon a chance. Your Leah and Edward are fantastic. I can feel the passion on my tongue. This is a great story.
insanemum chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
His dream-brain is a very confused place to be!
insanemum chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Prostitute as psychiatrist? They charge about the same ;)
insanemum chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Happy families! No wonder Edward is the way he is. That Alice stuff? - just fucking creepy.
insanemum chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Yeah - he's in pain :(
insanemum chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Ooooh - that smarts :(
insanemum chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Sage words from Rosalie *raised eyebrows* and a complete bitch Alice. I like!
insanemum chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Wow - is she ever conflicted. And fucking Edward Cullen is exactly what she wants, I think ;)
insanemum chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Start acting like he cared? Hmmmm...
insanemum chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Well - that was interesting. She's feisty!
married2thcoach chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
I Loved this story. I felt like I was just immersed in the middle of what was really happening. Their struggles grabbed hold of you and won,t let go. Fantastic! It was such a two sided coin I felt. You could see that they really loved each other through their disfunction yet were not caring in the same breath. I hope I am making sense to you. The ending kind of tore my heart apart. I do get that sometimes your HEA does not come the way you think it will in life. Cause that is real life. But I could feel the pain in them knowing that to save themselves they needed to live different lives. Sorry I Dr Phil ed ya to death! LOL. I just really enjoy the story.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
i really loved this a lot. the characters were amazing the story was great and the end was beautiful. i loved it omg i was so sad at the end but it was a really great story thanks for writing it :)
AscotBella chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
Where to begin. Let me start by saying I really enjoyed your story. I felt like the characters had plenty of dimensions to work with. I just wish I felt like one of their dimensions were fully explored. It's the primary reason I avoid one-shots. I don't feel like I really get to know the character well enough to feel immersed and vested in their story. You explained and described many tidbits but never really got to the heart of Edward and Leah.

I don't really feel like you must write HEA's, but there was not enough of a path to make me draw my own conclusion either. Perhaps you write too subtle for someone like me. This story was recommended by one of my favorite authors. I enjoy different non-canon couples. Thank you for having the courage to post this with some controversial topics. Writing on here can be pretty lonely business.
Xavi chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
I like your story. It's poignant, sweet and honest. This could be anyone's life and I love that. It's not just a 'happily ever after' fairy-tale but there is resolution. I wont lie, I usually prefer to read happily ever after stories but sometimes a dose of reality, like what your story feels like, isn't bad either. All the best.