Reviews for Hair of the Dog
Xavi chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Great first chapter. It's different from all other stories i have read about these two. Hope it stays interesting. GOD Bless!
insanemum chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
Aaawww - no! I wanted more! I'm a greedy thing. That was GREAT. It was all kinds of wrong in parts, but sexy and sad too. And now I feel all wistful at that ending. You certainly ran the gammut there. Very, very good.
eternallyedward chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
This was a really well-done and bittersweet portrait of the demise of a relationship. I was sad that they both made positive changes in their lives while apart and realized they loved one another but were moving in different directions. The optimist in me would like to believe that they'll find their way back to one another eventuallPr
brankel1 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Love it.
Jenny Window chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
This story feels like one of those gritty independent films that haunts you for weeks after you see it, and said more in eleven chapters than many stories say in fifty. I’m a fan of realism, even if it hurts, and the actions of these characters and the motivations behind their decision-making felt completely authentic to me. I understood why they behaved as they did, even when I wished they wouldn’t. The bittersweet ending was so moving – I thought Edward summed things up profoundly when he said "Lee, I never gave you a chance to be nice." Thanks for sharing your writing talent and insight in a story that was very rewarding to read.
Marie One chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
You added nothing new as Leah had already left and moved on in the story.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2