Reviews for Just a Kid
Rowen Saige chapter 4 . 6/28
Continue the story please!
RaidenStephano Feli Ita Vargas chapter 4 . 6/12
Moooreeee
Akira chapter 4 . 4/8
Awesome fanfic for fullmetal alchemist. What happens next?
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 4/2
*grins with enough teeth to make even goofy-toothy head Ed cringe in fear* this is soooo fluffy, you are forgiven the judgement of the the grammar Nazi bunny in hopes there is more of this fun fluff to follow
Brenne chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
I'm not sure which illness to choose. Maybe number 2. You choose. I can't wait to see what happens next! Looking forward to more! XD
uzamaki52gmail.com chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
You should really do a burst appendix, it would make it more dramatic!
Latias876 chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Burst appendix please
Cyril-of-the-Ice chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
I "d'awwwwwwed" at the end. That's so sweet! Cyril
ZakuroU chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
D: NOOOO! You can't not continue it! BRING IT BACK TO LIFE WITH THE POWER OF FUNKY HAIR, MISTER SPOCK! It was going somewhere, and I liked it… Aw. Well, it's your choice I guess. :'(
Good luck with future endeavours! Zakuro away!
god damn it dipper chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
oh gosh, update soon! THIS FIC IS AWESOME!
Kisa167 chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
omg I need to read more! what's going to happen?! I want more!

please update soon

love
kisa
FallenHope-Angel chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Burst appendix! I love your fic and Ed is so adorable when he's sick.
SapphireClaw chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Dawwww... Roy is such a jerkfaced fatherly awesome person. Das why I love him! :3 but he's not my favorite character, Eddie is.
SapphireClaw chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Lol, the author's note at the bottom of this chapter made me laugh so hard. I was eating a cookie when I read 'go eat some cookies.' so I went and found my cat and rubbed her fluffy kitteh belly. :3 I'm glad I found this story. It's cute.
SapphireClaw chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I LOVE the summary for this story! xD 'if you even mention RoyXEd, Imma sick my chimera on you!' couldn't agree more. :3