Reviews for A Lotus Blossom
Penelope Grace chapter 5 . 7/27
Wow. I hope you continue this fanfic. I'm not sure where you'll be taking this, but it has a a lot of potential.
Please please update i wish to see mulan get pregnant with a son.
alondragalami chapter 5 . 1/30
Beautiful story. It serves well in teaching about curtain things, for example: being grateful, brave, be responsible and forgive. Simply beautiful. Thank you for such a compelling story, for I have learned from it.
fangirly662 chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
This story is really good, but when are you gonna update?!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
The timeline is a bit odd and I find myself waiting for a plot? But then I keep reading like even though I'm waiting somewhat I'm never bored? Simply confused, however I really do enjoy every second of this confusion because you're writing is so wonderful to read.
Oli chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Thank you for writing this as if it were to be published. I'm so sick of reading fic's without proper grammar or quazi-challenging vocabulary
Lady Foxy Roxy chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
I just found this story and I love it. I hope you update soon :-).
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
Love it
EilaGray chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
Excellent story. It reads so well, like a fairy tale, really.
guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Beautiful story, reads like poetry. However, every time you write the word "for", you add an "e" at the end. Please change this. The homonym "fore" means before and I think that's not the definition you're going for.
sophiakuso chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
Excellent as ever! I'm really growing fond of your writing skills! Thank you for writing this beautiful story :)
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 5 . 2/18/2015
Ah good. Mulan's not turning into a completely pampered and spoilt little princess.
Allytsuki chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
I am so glad you updated again. Your story is reall good.
Hayden Avery chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
Good chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
I love this story. simply love it :)