Reviews for Time
84sazza-robin84 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This looks really interesting, and it's a good concept so please update soon...or I won't be able to post more reviews... :(
ChickaDelSol chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I'm really glad you started writing this! It's already very interesting and I like your writing style! I look forward for your next chapter! Thank you and congratulation!

Marilou

P.S. Sorry for my awkward English, I'm French and I'm not really good to talk or write in English. I just wanted to tell you that this story is great! :-)
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
very interesting.I liked it! :)
just one thign that is bugging me:how old is she?
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I love it! :D Exactly what I've been looking for!
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is what I've been looking for ! Please continue please, I'll be with you for the long hall I swear ! Plzzzzzz I love it lol u said romance with jimmy hook ! I'll take it :) (maybe a bit of smut) I hope so
BethNoz16 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Alright, so I saw this a few days ago and read it, and I have to say, the concept is fascinating, and it definately works. There was so much tension between Peter and Jimmy towards the end of Neverland (not necessarily sexual, although there was some of that) that the interactions between them would have been completely different if Peter had been a girl. And I'm quite enjoying the dynamic you have between Petra and Jimmy so far. No mistakes that I've been able to spot, everyone seems in character...I'm quite looking forward to, not sure if you'll include it or not, but if you were to, Jimmy's thoughts on Petra and Fox's relationship, because I'm presuming they're as close as they were when Peter was male? That would be interesting. Anyway, good work, I look forward to the next part :)
Luna Moonsurf chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love it! I want more! I hope you haven't given up on this...
I really like how you portrayed the road Jimmy's on, I think it really fits. And though I normally don't like long Author's Note, I quite admire how you stated your intentions for the story.
At any rate, good luck!