Reviews for Three Questions
Enticing
Roze chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
So...uh, you will update. Right?

Because you totally should. Please?
BW4eva chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Literally amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter. :) I kind of like this new Lisa. She's kind of fearless.
EmpireX chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Whew! I love this - it's so intense, so charged. I can't wait for an update!
NicolinaN chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
'But now, this Lisa was someone he had never met before. Gone were the nights of television and scrambled eggs; they were now filled with less innocent things.' Aw!
Great drama. Great way to recreate them. :) I am so going to follow this.
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
'It was like sex with a stranger'. God, love that. 'Are you five?' 'snort'. Nice so far. I like it. Has it gone years?
Nic.
Mariabonita chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I love the confrontation in this chapter. They play off each other wonderfully!
Pirate Gyrl chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Another excellent chapter! I loved how Jackson all of a sudden had a change of heart and it pissed Lisa off. The fact that she chased after him and rammed his car had me laughing out loud. And good for Lisa standing up to Jackson like that. But I think she does need someone to rescue her.

Update soon!
trudes193 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Great chapter as always, I love how Lisa had control and gave Jackson what he deserved. Cannot wait for the next chapter, please update soon! :D
JustBFree chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Keep it coming!
Kohana Moon chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
yay! I've been waiting for this update! I loved how chapter 1 ended and I can't wait for the rest:) Kudos to you
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
this is so well written holy crap! i love their chemistry, i love what you've done with Lisa's character, and just everything dlfksfgjdlkgjfd i loveeeee. it's so angsty and sexy. i hope you're willing to write M-rated scenes hahahaha. oh please keep updating!
Pirate Gyrl chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Very well done! I enjoyed reading this. I love their conversations and am curious as to what the bet was with her friends. I love how he's so cocky and is prepared for whatever Lisa has for him. I have to say some of my favorite parts are when he recognizes her walk and then doesn't when she's drunk and it confuses him. That little attention to detail is fabulous!

I do hope you continue!
Jomac chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Great work - doesn't drop off once - please continue - though it is perfect as it is. Such a great light-hearted take on something so intense - doesn't dishonour the intensity - but still manages to make me laugh out loud - I'd love to see you take it somewhere. Are you going to surprise us with his dark side later?
CloverX11 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ahhh - this was a good read! I wished the first chapter was a little longer but the flow was great and I wasn't expecting that ending. I do like the softer side of Jackson for sure.

I couldn't help but laugh at Jackson's response to Lisa after she slaps him: "Same time next week, then?" He spoke to the cement. (Too funny!)

Hope you continue because I'm interested to know where this is going. :)