Reviews for The New Housekeeper
Sweet story, thank you. The only thing missing, for me, was Ana's perspective and what was going on in her mind. Without her thoughts and feelings, the story was a bit one sided. Oh well, it was nice, if a bit bland plot-wise. However, sometimes it's a relief to read a happy story without too much angst or drama. Thank you for sharing your work.
Shot and pill?
vamomoftwins chapter 8 . 6/24
Great story! So glad I found it!
spijdu chapter 7 . 6/5
Wohw, its amazing, the way he wants to care About her.
sabrina78 chapter 33 . 6/5
I hope it us updated soon
CTHEWOODS chapter 33 . 5/20
Very nice story!
CTHEWOODS chapter 16 . 5/19
I know these stories were written a while ago, but I'm new to FF and just found it. It's so sweet and the sex is hot! I really like the way they met and it being written from Christians point of view! Keep writing...please.
sabrina78 chapter 33 . 4/30
I really love this story
carla.rbaptista chapter 33 . 3/14
Parabéns, gostei muito.
Kelly Carberry chapter 33 . 3/9
Loved it.
humphriesfam5 chapter 16 . 2/10
I am really enjoy your stories!
Wonderful story!
Monet32 chapter 6 . 1/29
There's no real development of characters in this story ! I mean, it's good for a quick read because I'm extremely bored ...but there is no development . He suddenly falls in love with her (I know it's love at first sight ) but you're not building anything up. Christian took weeks to figure out he loved Ana. Not you're just putting it all out there . Good enough but I think it could be better
Guest chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
I love your Ana and Christian
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 33 . 10/14/2015
Good story I'm glad you took a different approach than others stories and adding Kelsey was cool...