Reviews for Running home
accounting professional chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Great story. I loved the parental interaction between Boone and the two boys.
miserichord chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Minor technical quibble:
You have Israel in "long johns", most likely a union suit, given the buttoned back flap.
These weren't around during Daniel Boone's lifetime, with the union suit being invent in the 1860's, more than 100 years after the setting of the story.
Two piece long underwear dates a bit earlier, but was luxury wear for the upper classes and unlikely to be found on the frontier, and was not typically worn by teens or younger until nearly the date of Daniel Boone's death (at age 85) in 1820.
Correct underwear, if any, for the boys would be simple drawstring linen or cotton drawers, worn with a knee length tunic style shirt.

Other than that, excellent story.
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
cute little story..and i love how israel tried to the do the right thing even though he knew it was wrong..
then he tries to impress boone with how good he did in tracking luke..and luke was a wild card eh..lol great story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Just found this. Love the way you write. Am looking forward to catching up on the rest of your stories.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
wow good one thanks
Jasper's Mom chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Loved it. I'd like to see more with this family. I like stories about the old west too!
Hekatjonick chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I have enjoyed all your stories. Keep writting I look forward to more Wagon Train especially!
helkat chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Wonderful story! Keep them coming. I have especially enjoyed your wagon train stories.
Kat A. Fonell chapter 1 . 9/16/2012