Reviews for It's Complicated
camiPenagoz chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
The story is amazing, not just the end here! I think we should have a happy ending or maybe better, Please!
DaydreamingUpReality chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Loved it! :) Great story! :)
livinthelife321 chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
I thought this was sweet because it ended on a good note, and both of them "have a weight lifted off of their shoulders" seems like the best way to end it. Obviously, they're not going to jump back into a relationship right after all that mess with Jade/Andre. I thought it was good, in the way you wrote it, so I think it truly worked out. However, I'm also terribly sad this is over. :(

I would personally like to see your alternate ending, though. ;D
Jeremy Shane chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Great Chapter & More Please
StrangelyBeautiful3 chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
If you want to really. I would be excited about it but, not I'm not going to force you. :)
jjohnson612 chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Wow, it's sad how their affair ruined the entire friendship between all 6 of them. Is it wrong to say that's what they deserve? Not for Andre and Jade though. They were completely blindsided by the events of between Tori and Beck. The past 5 years, or however long they're relationship with them, has been a complete lie so who can honestly be mad at them for wanting to shut off all memories and communication. It must be painfully awkward for Cat and Robbie who are kind of trapped in the middle of it all, having to basically distance from all of them because they don't want to feel as if they have to pick sides.

I hope you do decide to post the alternate ending. As you may know, I did read your original "choose your own adventure," so I can't wait to read the alternate endings.

Great job with the story! I wish there was more to the story, but I do like the way it ended.
Tiffboskie01 chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
I dont want this story to end! Its too good
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Great Chapter & More Please
DaydreamingUpReality chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
Amazing chapter! :)
Zook1234 chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Is this bade or bori?
StrangelyBeautiful3 chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Oh yay! I can't wait either :)
livinthelife321 chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
I really liked it. Jade's reaction was definitely interesting...it was very chill. And I really liked that. Thanks for giving me a chapter like this...it really helped understand the complexity of the situation.

Very niceee! Can't wait for the very last update!
Tiffboskie01 chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
I love this chap! Update soon plz
0Your Heart0 chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Im so confused. Bori or Bade?
Meldamaz chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
I enjoyed this chapter.. For me the conversation between Back and Jade was "realistic" :) Looking forward to the Next Chapter.. and sad :( that it's the last one..
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »