Reviews for The Official Fanfiction Academy of Starfleet
The entire story is amazing... PLEASE update! I can't wait to read more!
Wind19 chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Oops.

Race: Q/Vulcan (half and half)
Gender: F
Wind19 chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
I saw, over on the PPC, that apps are apparently not closed. If they are... Meep.

Name: Tuu'likki

Race:

Gender:

Select the ones that you are familiar with/have written for: Star Trek: 2009_, Star Trek: The Original SeriesX, Star Trek: The Next GenerationX, Star Trek: Voyager_
Also, the movie!
Favorite of the above: TNG

Lust Object: ((Pick one if needed. I'm heterosexual.))

Favorite Character: All of them! Well, except the bad guys.

Favorite Pairing: Q/OC

Favorite Pairing of canon characters (skip if same as above): Idk

Select one: Command_, Security_, ScienceX, Engineering_, Non-Starfleet_

Do you have an OC?
Yes ((not really))

If so, describe their appearance and personality:
Tuu'likki is a Vulcan with luscious tresses and sky-blue eyes who falls in love with a Q despite it being illogical.
Anemone Q is their daughter. She's really smart and can change appearance at will BUT her ears stay a bit pointy.
Do you know what a Mary Sue/Gary Stu is?
Yeah...
If so, have you written one?
Back when I was little
Do you write slash?
Too young to write explicit stuff
If so, for whom?
N/A

((OOC: I tend to lean towards Godplayer!Sues ((although these are almost always original fic blips IRL)) and "fix fics." I typically use good SPaG, but at times have stupid plots. You do not need to incorporate that info, but feel free if you'd like to do so. I also did a bit of cultural appropriation when younger.))
Pinkamena chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
There's someone missing...
I know!
Where's the reboot cast?
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
That isn't the tack Spock normally takes, as he usually denies all emotions, but I suppose they need to be completely honest for the writers to be able to write them properly.
1Kiko chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
This is hysterical! I love this so much!

Aw man. Of course the applications are closed. I was totally going to apply as someone who's lust object was the holodeck. I mean seriously, all that wonderful technology… Actually, mostly I just can't see any of the Star Trek characters as anything more than someone to look up too. Actually, maybe new McCoy, or new Chekov, he's adorable. Other than that… nope. Thanks though.

I'm rambling. My apologies. My favorite part of this fix was definitely when the captains deviated from their scripted lesson plan. I would love to see more Captain interaction. Also some interaction of all three crews. Both in large and small groups.

Hope to see more of this soon.

:] Kiko
Shadow chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Love it! Sooooo funny! Please continue!
Ahlisha chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
Favorite Canon Pairing:Same as above
Select one: Security
Do you have an OC? No, not for this Fandom
Do you Know what a Gary Stu is? Yes
If so,have you written one? Only for parodies
Do you Write Slash? Ewwwwwww...No
Lumina Balderson chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
May I recommend a class on the 2009 Reboot?
It would discuss the differences between the Prime Characters and the Reboot Characters, as well as the differences in their respective universes' histories.

For example, Reboot!Kirk never lived on Tarsus, and never experienced the food shortages and deaths that his Prime!Kirk did; Reboot!Kirk was just a punk from Iowa.
Maevelyn chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
This is really cool! Please update? :)
Resisting the Borg chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
We all knew this day was coming.
On the other hand, I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get to enroll. Is there a Doctor Who OFU anywhere out there?
Lumina Balderson chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Nice chapter!
Thanks for the cameo, by the way.
anon chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Note: I am lying about parts of this. You figure out which ones.

Name: Catherine Van Dyke
Race: Human
Gender: Female
Select the ones you are familiar with/have written for: All of the above.
Favorite of the above: Voyager
Lust object: Janeway
Favorite character: Spock or McCoy
Favorite pairing: not really a romance fan. None.
Select one: Science
Do you have an OC?: yes
If so, describe their appearance and personality: Melissa Rainsford is a scientist who is on Voyager. She is kind of standoffish but has a knack for languages which comes in handy when all the translators break and it turns out no one is actually speaking the same language. She has short (buzzed, actually) brown hair and blue eyes. She is tall and has a tattoo of a raccoon on her shoulder blade.
Do you know what a Mary Sue/Gary Stu is?: yes
If so have you written one?: Yeah, but I didn't publish it.
Do you write slash?: No. I read it though.
If so for whom?: I don't write it.
Lily Winterwood chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Reporting a mini-Gorn called Spac. I found him on Tumblr claiming to be a Star Wars character.

Anyway, this is much better once you know what they're actually talking about! Will there be AOS staff members too?