Reviews for The Now and the Forever
Winksa7 chapter 1 . 8/13
So much depth in this story lived it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Wow. That was amazing. It's so beautiful! Keep on writing. The technique, the style, the emotion that it brought was absolutely brilliant.
Cupcake2094 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
This was beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This was the most beautiful piece of writing I have read in a long time. I can't even begin to describe what you have done for my life in writing this that you don't even know. Thank you for sharing this with whoever is lucky enough to read it.
Zoe Studebaker chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
brb cryinG
Rosella6199 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
You have no idea how that made me feel. My heart is thumping in my chest, a lump in my throat and tracks that were left from my tears left down my cheeks. I lived the story, the way it was written and the plot. The way that Harry and Louis were feeling, the connection to the Disney princesses. I loved it all. Amy Lee didn't deserve to die, her life was too short. Even though she lived it with a fire, a flame that passed it warmth to the world even in its passing. I adored reading this Fanfiction. :)
matildexd chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I cried while reading this story. It was that good.
Peachflower chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I love this fanfiction, it reminds all of us who forgot the importance of every breath, every heartbeat. We must hold on to life, even if there are times we wish to take the easy way out. Death surrounds everyone on a daily bases. Fight the stream and take hold of life will both hands. Take it from Amy Lee
demonicvalentine chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Omg I love everything you write and I mean this story honestly had me in tears! NEVER STOP WRITING. LIKE EVER!
ForeverUnited93 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
speechless. I am speechless...
Joleigh13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
now that is how you do an angst story. I have read many stories that are really sad that when I get to the ending and the ending is happy but the story is still missing something. your story is written very well. there is immense sadness in the beginning but as you go through it there's still sadness but there's also an understanding and that makes me happy. so thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This fanfiction was absolutely beautiful. I have never read a story that has made me cry so hard. I really hope you keep writing, and keep touching others like you did me.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I'm crying uncontrollably! That was beautiful :,)) I want a movie now!
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
omg, wow. Amy Lee was a life saver... :( i feel sooo bad that she had to go, but I'm soo glad that she got to enjoy her dream. i loved the story, but i was sooo sad that Harry tried to kill himself, and almost succeeded a couple of times... :( but the main story was amazing, it was perfect to the last detail. i loved it lots!
ShadowHunter KaliGurl chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I would like to thank you, with every fiver of my being, for writing this story. For taking your time and putting your all into this masterpiece. For putting it out, onto the Internet and allowing us all to read it. Something happened when I read your story, and I'm really glad it did. You've changed something in me, and I am very grateful that you did. This is amazing work. Thank you.